GDT: rags @ SAUNA

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
The idol worship needs to end or the story will always be the same. I appreciate what he's done but it's like watching a rerun.
It's a rerun, but the show is pretty dang great until the final act. We don't need huge changes, just tweaks. I don't think we should fire Rod, but Rod has to adapt. Part of that adaptation may be changes to his staff, though.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
It's a rerun, but the show is pretty dang great until the final act. We don't need huge changes, just tweaks. I don't think we should fire Rod, but Rod has to adapt. Part of that adaptation may be changes to his staff, though.
We're Game of Thrones, some great seasons and episodes but forgot how to write the last season so just throw shit at the wall

Reactions: hblueridgegal

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Yup and Igor doesn’t allow 4 so we are done!
That's right. This would be the 30TH time he's allowed 3 goals or less. 30TH TIME.

megaphone gif.gif

ElmCityGuy

Apr 20, 2023
Fortunately for Canes fans I'm not in charge because ONLY maybe 6 playing tonight would be wearing a Canes uniform next season.

Reactions: Tryamw

Slapshottothehead

May 5, 2024
I think this is why he hasnt signed yet. My guess is wadell want changes on the coaching staff. As thick headed as Rod is, i doubt he will go along with that. Rod will probably be elsewhere next year.

Reactions: Tryamw

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Good thing is you already know you will have to go through Rangers and Panthers next year.
Identify the problems and work on them.
What do you need to beat the Rangers?
A better goalie…PK is young and should develop.
A #1D…only once in the last 20 years a team without a top5 defender won the cup.
A #1,5C.
Goalscoring…that is on the coaching staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad