Healthy scratch: Brandon Pirri

Goaltending matchup is Montoya vs Lundqvist

Still no 3 game win/loss streak all year

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Ideally, I'd like a win in OT, sending both teams to 43 pts, still having games in hand.

Worst thing that could happen is a TOR-BOS OT. Bruins win clean?

End of the night, I'd like everyone from 10th-6th place with 43 pts. Kick the New Year even with Chitown beating the everloving **** out of the Crapitals.

No idea why Montoya is in. Should be able to see my two favorite and hottest(yea Rinne,blahblah) goalies match up.

Is Flash a definite scratch for Kopecky?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
No idea why Montoya is in. Should be able to see my two favorite and hottest(yea Rinne,blahblah) goalies match up.

I honestly just copied the Panthers lineup from the last GDT, I don't know if Kopy is out, if I had to guess I would say yes.

Goalies suck on b2b. I have confidence in Montoya, just not the team when he's playing.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Ideally, I'd like a win in OT, sending both teams to 43 pts, still having games in hand.

End of the night, I'd like everyone from 10th-6th place with 43 pts. Kick the New Year even with Chitown beating the everloving **** out of the Crapitals.

Ideally, the Panthers win in regulation and claim the 1st wildcard spot.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Best possible outcome is Cats and Bs win regulation. That would move us into WC1 and Bos to WC2.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Because it is a B2B. We can't expect Lou to play 82 games. Especially when most of those go to OT/shootout!

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Huberdeau has 14 points in his last 20 games not great but not bad. Barkov somebody needs to sacrifice a chicken for him he's cursed.

He's definitely getting close and he's been playing much better offensively lately. Hit the crossbar yesterday on a shot which beat Tokarski by a mile. He led the team in Corsi at 72% last night (Hayes had 71% and Bergy had 65%) so with all of that offensive zone time, the points are bound to come.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
He's definitely getting close and he's been playing much better offensively lately. Hit the crossbar yesterday on a shot which beat Tokarski by a mile. He led the team in Corsi at 72% last night (Hayes had 71% and Bergy had 65%) so with all of that offensive zone time, the points are bound to come.

I agree. Barkov is playing well, just is not getting the points. I chose him first in Florida Panthers point pool because I believe.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I agree. Barkov is playing well, just is not getting the points. I chose him first in Florida Panthers point pool because I believe.

Bergenheim leads the team with a CF% of 59.41 and Barkov is a close 2nd with a CF% of 59.05. Barkov SF% is 59.89 (2nd behind Bergy as well) so that means this season, the Panthers have just about 60 percent of ALL shot attempts taken while Barkov is on the ice. This is huge, especially for a 19 year old typically playing against the top line of the opponent.

Barkov may not be producing as much as we'd like, but the opponent sure as hell isn't doing much when he's on the ice either.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Bergenheim leads the team with a CF% of 59.41 and Barkov is a close 2nd with a CF% of 59.05. Barkov SF% is 59.89 (2nd behind Bergy as well) so that means this season, the Panthers have just about 60 percent of ALL shot attempts taken while Barkov is on the ice. This is huge, especially for a 19 year old typically playing against the top line of the opponent.

Barkov may not be producing as much as we'd like, but the opponent sure as hell isn't doing much when he's on the ice either.

Give Barkov a decent shooter on his line and the points will rise...

No offense to Bergy but hes not what you call a sniper..

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
still he's worst on the team with -6 with mitchell which doesn't mean much cuz mitchell & barkov are great defensively imo.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Give Barkov a decent shooter on his line and the points will rise...

No offense to Bergy but hes not what you call a sniper..

For sure, no doubt about it. Barkov has the lowest PDO on the team (95) which pretty much means he's getting no puck luck. The league average for a forward is 100 so he has no where to really go but up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad