GDT: Radulov returns to MTL

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Nill should be ashamed of himself, they needed reinforcements and help on offence and nill left them to die

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
I don't think this suckage will really sink in until Seguin informs the team he wants to go play for a competitor, not a perennial loser.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
At least stop wasting Honka's career, let him come in for some reps and make some mistakes. The season is all but over the way the team is trending. Regardless of how he's played it's time to get Pateryn outta there already, he's not a part of the future.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lost 9 of our last 14. All started on February 11th in that 6-0 loss to Vancouver.

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
Looks like Avs are gonna win tonight, which means if we lose tomorrow and the Ducks win we are out of a playoff spot. I wouldn't bet on the Stars being within 2 goals tomorrow honestly.

Edit: They will be tied with us for the WC2 spot but we will have the ROW tiebreaker. Still not looking great when our next 5 include washington, toronto, winnipeg, and boston.

Last edited:

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Looks like Avs are gonna win tonight, which means if we lose tomorrow and the Ducks win we are out of a playoff spot. I wouldn't bet on the Stars being within 2 goals tomorrow honestly.

Do you send Kari out tomorrow or go with Mckenna as the sacrificial lamb?

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
We waited too long to tank sadly. Will get a mid draft pick and miss the playoffs too.

Hey, maybe our lottery luck will continue. To be fair to Nill, PIT, CHI and other multiple SC winners have had the top 1-3 picks multiple years in a row. It is hard to build when you have nothing but lower draft picks.

Other strategy, trade all our picks for fifth rounders.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad