Value of: Radek Faksa, C

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
I would be interested in maybe Canucks acquiring Faksa if we can dump Sutter elsewhere. Gaudette might very well be more suited to play on the wing. What would interests Dallas from the Canucks in a deal that involves Radek Faksa?

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
I would want Pitt to be all over this. I’ve wanted him to be the 3C for a long time. Last I checked Stars fans said he wasn’t available, what changed?

And what’s the asking price?

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Would be a perfect 3c behind Mcdavid and Drai and would fill basically the only hole in our forward group going forward...

Interested in a swap based around Larsson at the draft?

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Very good 3c as a shutdown centre. Matches up against every opponents top centre each night and always limits them.

Very good penalty killer, on faceoffs and plays on the power play as the in the crease role.

Only thing he lacks is scoring more goals. Will probably reach a peak of 20 in a season. If he got to 25 each year he would be in the elite class for two way centres.

The stars may think of moving him on in the off season as i think they see jason dickinson in that role, and slightlt cheaper which will be important when the stars need to pay hintz,heiskanen and gurianov...but personally i see faksa as invaluable and hope he stays.

I think hes worth a 1st rd pick at a trade deadline to a contender needing a genuine shutdown centre.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
The Stars don't want to get rid of Faska, so if they have to, it will be because there's no room for him (or his contract) with younger players coming up. That means the deal would be for futures. Whoever bids the most is the winner.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
We will take a 1st+, you can thank the trade deadline specifically Barclay Goodrow in pumping up Faksa's asking price.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Position: C • Shoots: Left
6-3, 210lb
Team: Dallas Stars
AAV: $2,200,000
Expiry Status: RFA
Expiry Year: 2019-20
62 GP • 11 G • 9 A • 20 PTS • -6
15:57 TOI • 49.5 FO%

Would be a solid fit for the Avs. Would send out a first and a 2nd.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He's still RFA so no reason for the Stars to move him until we are absolutely sure there are better center options . Faksa is a very consistent player . Scores between 10-20 goals every year and gets you ~30 points while playing mostly the worst assignments .

Think at this point its likely the Stars re-sign him in the offseason and then move him when someone like Dellandrea shows he's ready to take Faksas spot. Unlikely Faksa loses value until then. He is what he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad