GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It’s possible that Val’s behavior has been a destruction off the ice because he’s been on drugs and stuff. Avs are a tight group, and I can see why something like that would cause destruction.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Havent read the thread. Just got home from hockey. For some reason I wasnt all that surprised to see the news about Nuke. I was joking the other day that he was on the Mexican supplements this post season. Not sure if thats what his issue is but it doesnt matter now. I like the guy but this has to be it for him here sadly. Cant rely on him when the team needs him the most.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
When Avs won in 2022 they had top two-way forwards playing well and with a physical edge in Kadri, Nuke, Landeskog and Lehtonen. Now they have Lehtonen not playing well and I guess Mittelstadt who is ok.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Havent read the thread. Just got home from hockey. For some reason I wasnt all that surprised to see the news about Nuke. I was joking the other day that he was on the Mexican supplements this post season. Not sure if thats what his issue is but it doesnt matter now. I like the guy but this has to be it for him here sadly. Cant rely on him when the team needs him the most.
You're missing some gold.

Reactions: troyerlaw

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
It’s sad because you can tell the 2nd line still wants to win. They were pumped after the goal.

Ultra disappointing to be let down by the best players on our team.

Reactions: mack74

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Do we think the Avs knew about this a few games ago? They've been off for all series.
That thought crossed my mind. Mack seemed disturbed/off this whole series. Probably knew Nuke was going off the rails again

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
That thought crossed my mind. Mack seemed disturbed/off this whole series. Probably knew Nuke was going off the rails again
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad