GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
It hit the post so not a shot on goal so not a missed save. Annoying when a player hits a post and it's called beating the goalie. The goalie only needs to save shots that would actually go in.
They say that because the goalie meant to stop it and missed lol. This is so silly.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
It hit the post so not a shot on goal so not a missed save. Annoying when a player hits a post and it's called beating the goalie. The goalie only needs to save shots that would actually go in.
The most annoying ones to me are when people talk like a shot that just barely missed the goalie, maybe even fluttered his jersey as it passed by, and then hit the post would have been a goal if only it was shot an inch to the inside.

No you dumbf***, if it was shot an inch closer inside, it would've hit the goalie and been a save! So silly.

Reactions: ElGuapo

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Idk maybe with only a 1 goal lead they'll try to spend some time in the o zone rather than give the Avs free rein and spend the whole period on offense.
Nah, they’ll let the Avs have the puck all period and twist themselves up stressing over trying to tie it. Avs have been better at clearing the puck from the Dallas zone than they have lol.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
The most annoying ones to me are when people talk like a shot that just barely missed the goalie, maybe even fluttered his jersey as it passed by, and then hit the post would have been a goal if only it was shot an inch to the inside.

No you dumbf***, if it was shot an inch closer inside, it would've hit the goalie and been a save! So silly.
Like in football "caught the ball at it's highest point" when it was literally the lowest point since it left the QB's hand.

• Haha
Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i guess if you feed the trolls they'll inevitably spill some berries in the woods next to the bears

my mistake

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Pavelski used to destroy the Avs, never seen him look so off as he has in this series

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
I think either team against Florida would be a great SCF.
Rangers don’t belong, because they cheat…having a really good goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad