GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
But another poster told me Seguin aint shit in the playoffs.. Perfect pass by Wyatt
Edit: oops, that was daddy

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
By hitting the post, it’s a crazy theory but I’d wager otter meant to save that but missed. Hence he “got beat”. Lucky for him it wasn’t accurate enough.
Sure he beat him and missed the net and didn't get credit for a shot.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
It’s a culmination of the way he’s played all year. Right now, the only way he is contributing is on the faceoff and powerplay. That’s not enough if we have cup aspirations.
I guess that's fair. I do see him making lazy plays here and there. I just always thought he was playing up to his scoring standards and your teams woes were more on the goaltending than him. But your top guys need to be playing good away from the puck too, so that's not really an argument otherwise from my end.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Unbeleivable. Dallas hasn't done squat offensively and retake the lead on hardly any shots on goal

Reactions: dhfa

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Avs are overpassing now. Both teams need to fire some more shots.

Elbombatzo

Oct 5, 2019
Erfurt
nice goal by Dallas. it must be annoying to play against such an efficient team. You really have to give it to Dallas, they execute well on their chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad