GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
He sure didn't show up for their first goal. Basically in his chest and he lets that shit in.

I don’t how anyone can blame him in this game when the team in front of him couldn’t get the puck deep and battle for it or the team in front of him who managed 7 shots on goal in the 3rd by the time Dallas got the EN goal. Credit to Dallas for that suffocating defense but the team was the problem again, not Georgiev.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
is Bednar a good coach or was he just gifted a really good 2022 team? DeBoer just kicks this pricks ass, ready to move on from Bednar and Rants
He’s a good coach. But, when opposing coaches have the personnel to disrupt his system & make him play physical offensive hockey he has no answers for 5/6 years running.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Hank is nailing this analysis. Dallas doesn't have a single person that scares me but their whole system and effort just takes over.

Smart, confident, safe plays.

Reactions: The Moops

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Scoring the first goal would go a f***ing long way as well.

Literally haven't held a lead at any point yet this series. Making it easy for Dallas to play the way they want to instead of forcing them to have to adjust themselves.
The top players are sinking this game. With all those PP in the first you have to score at least one.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I don’t how anyone can blame him in this game when the team in front of him couldn’t get the puck deep and battle for it or the team in front of him who managed 7 shots on goal in the 3rd by the time Dallas got the EN goal. Credit to Dallas for that suffocating defense but the team was the problem again, not Georgiev.
I don't blame him for the loss, I blame him for letting in get another shitty goal.

Reactions: Alienblood
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Stars forced the play to the wings all night. Can't put in extra effort if they're never anywhere near the net with the puck.

It didn’t help that the Avs strategy was to skate one man in and hope he could get the puck away from 4 Stars players, meanwhile backup came in so slowly that by the time they got there the puck was turned over

Reactions: The Moops

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is why I wanted Vegas. Home ice aside, don’t think Vegas would be this stingy defensively or as desperate as the Stars since they also already have the cup. Stars really want it

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Don’t even know what to say anymore. Just embarrassing. No heart or effort. Big talk about coming home and correcting mistakes, but once again our big guns were ghosts…only this time the depth didn’t come through like they had been

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
The top players are sinking this game. With all those PP in the first you have to score at least one.
Its all Rantanen.

Its so frustrating to watch him try to be a f***ing Harlem Globetrotter on the ice with the dumb ass low percentage plays all the time, zero effort in the corners, nothing.

I cant believe we're going to end up giving this f***er a $13M AAV extension this summer.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Toews was the only one who cares to get shots on goal and he was sitting muffins tonight.

Oh and hey we scored a goal driving to the net, better give up doing that and just pass to nobody and lose possession

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Someone has to tell Nate that when Sid struggles, he puts his ass to work in the corners and in front.

MacKinnon is such a frustrating player when he gets in his moods. He looks like he'd rather do anything else in the world than play hockey.
Avs as a whole… when the Avs can overpower and play their game, they dominate. When they can’t overpower they look lost.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad