GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Game felt over when the Avs scored and were carrying the play. Then Dallas gets one odd man rush, which has Colorado had one this series?, and scores.

Just took over from that point and never let up.

Reactions: The Shermanator

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
It's pretty simple Dallas simply wants it more than us. They out everythinged us tonight. The team that worked harder won.

Season is pretty much over at this point because they can't match Dallas and their work ethic. They want it, we don't. End of discussion.

NikB

Mar 25, 2021
We are 5 goals away from being 0-6 against DeBoer in the playoffs the last 6 years, 1 in G7 OT against Dallas in 2020, two against Seattle in G7 last year, and a VGK tying goal+OT win against NSH in January 2022 matches us against VGK in the first round.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
is Bednar a good coach or was he just gifted a really good 2022 team? DeBoer just kicks this pricks ass, ready to move on from Bednar and Rants
He was absolutely gifted a team. Bednar doesn't do shit during a game. No in game adjustments ever. He runs a good system, but can't counter anything.

Reactions: arun

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Call me crazy, but I still believe.

Stars played a great 3rd, but the Avs are beating themselves here, just need to execute better.

Getting Drouin back would do wonders for this team.

Going down 3-0/4-0 and getting absoluteLy dominated at home in the 3rd period respectively in all 3 games. Definitely nothing to do with how Dallas is playing.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Terrible third all around. Win any way you can so credit to the Stars. It’s on the Avs to make them pay for sitting back and playing like cowards. It’s awful but also just smart hockey by them.

Far too many negatives on the Avs to point out. 29 and 96 taking all the arrows while 8 has also been a ghost. Top players get all the credit so they deserve blame too. All of them.

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
I’m disgusted honestly. No emotion. No getting in scuffles after the whistle. Trying the figure skate through the trap. They should be absolutely embarrassed with themselves. I’d be pissed if I payed to be at that game.

Bednar needs to figure this the f*** out too. I get the Avs need to execute, but this is a systematic issue. If they’re not playing the way you want f***ing bench guys.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
In the end, this was just a one goal difference. Dallas found a way to get that one more goal on a nice play, and Avs couldn’t because Stars just shut it down defensively. We came close few times specially Nuke.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Kudos Dallas.

Both teams looked gassed by altitude and it took us away more. Plus Mikko's head is a bit higher than the rest. Girard's lower. Explains alot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad