GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
We are a few INCREDIBLE georgie OT saves from being down 3-0.

Its shitty that we all saw this coming agaisnt DeBoer but apparently the Avs and Beds didn't....

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I wonder if we are paying the price for overplaying 29 and 96 during the regular season. They look worn out.

When Dallas are playing this suffocating type of game, you have to be able to make passes and Avs weren't today.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'd seriously start game 4 with Nuke-MacK-Yenin. I'd be working Wood, Yenin and Colton (as a winger) for spot shifts in the top six with the goal of them just hitting everything when they do get the go with the big boys. Need to have more of a dawg mentality and less of a cat.
It is the anti-Bednar though. They haven’t adjusted to what the Stars started doing midway through the 3rd in game 1. Avs are actually kinda lucky this isn’t 3-0.

I agree though, Avs need to get north and south, hit, chip and chase.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
I'm sure on the mack and rants aren't playing to my expectations thing given their previously-seen skills but - I'm thinking this is a coaching loss. There is only so much 'the team has to just play the system' that can be expected. When the wheels are off - coach has to respond to issues seen for the night. Georgie did his part. Nearly everything else was out of sync. Coach has to respond better: imho.

Reactions: Alienblood

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Mikko has to go. This shit can't continue. I don't care who we get for him, we just need a forward that doesn't lose the puck everytime he has to skate.

Reactions: The Moops

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Call me crazy, but I still believe.

Stars played a great 3rd, but the Avs are beating themselves here, just need to execute better.

Getting Drouin back would do wonders for this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad