GDT: R2G2 - Aves @ Stares - 7:30 MT - 🐝 there or 🐝 🔳

Terrible GDT - I'm sorry. will you forgive me?

• No

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • 😐

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
That’s the worst I’ve seen this team play in a long-time. Brain-dead all over the ice.

Led by the biggest idiot of all, Josh Manson. He’s either boom, or bust and a big bust tonight. Penalties and turnovers the story.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Bro, nah. Avs have gifted them at least three of the goals for simply being stupid. Good for Dallas to take advantage of it and put up a great neutral zone presence, but Avs are quite uncharacteristic tonight and no, it's not because of the refs and him whining lol.
In a nutshell, you nailed it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
And the Stars were somehow deserving to win despite looking like a bag of ass from the 2nd onward?

No. The Avs were the better team in game 1, and the right team won. Just like tonight.
I thought the Avs were better in that game, yes, but again, that doesn't really make up for it when you can't get a measly shot in 14 minutes...yet you do it twice in one game. Avs were fortunate that Dallas didn't play better because we could have easily lost because of that.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
This narrative that DoBoer adjusted and Bednar can't and we are screwed is utter garbage.

We played like shit, oh well. Dallas is already behind the 8 ball, we have 3 homes games, Dallas still has to win 1 to even get back home ice advantage.

29 needs to figure his shit out, completely unacceptable for a 12M player to play like he has this playoffs.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Bro, nah. Avs have gifted them at least three of the goals for simply being stupid. Good for Dallas to take advantage of it and put up a great neutral zone presence, but Avs are quite uncharacteristic tonight and no, it's not because of the refs and him whining lol.
Yeah, you can agrue the Walker slash was weak, that the hit to Toews should have at least been charging, but 3 of the Avs penalties are too many men, delay of game, and delay of game.

Reactions: S E P H

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Again, read it. I just said the refs have been awful.

I even stated first the Avs aren’t playing well.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Somebody needs to step up and fight Benn.

Skates leave the ice and a hit in the head. f***ing rat move and gets nothing. Demoralising.

Hope they at least still make a push for a comeback but need a miracle to tie it. Stupid plays cost us this one. Bring on Drouin and kill them in altitude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad