GDT: R2G2 - Aves @ Stares - 7:30 MT - 🐝 there or 🐝 🔳

Terrible GDT - I'm sorry. will you forgive me?

• No

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • 😐

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Again, Colorado being meh in game 1 and still controlling the game and deserving to win arguably even before overtime was played is a testament to how they played in that game, and how they have levels to still reach.

You can't give a break to one team, and one team only.
I don't care about Dallas per se, I want us to make our own luck and bounces and that comes through playing bloody good hockey. IMHO, it's a low standard when you say we "deserved" game 1 when we just came from the Jets series absolutely pawning them. Now I am not saying we were ever going to look that good, but we have two eye tests so far where the Avs looked meh but should have won game 1 and did.

Now, how they've looked today seems to me like they would have trouble with the London Knights they've played THAT bad. The overall mean/median has been below average for me in both of these games and maybe I have high standards, but they simply have to be better. Be better not just for this series, but for the likes of the Rangers who look bloody amazing right now if Avs get that far and they're our opponent.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Kivi hatty incoming.
Good for morale to break the shutout you don’t want a goalie thinking he’s godly

Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad