Post-Game Talk: [R2/G3 Stanley Cup Playoffs] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken - 6:30 PM PDT / 9:30 PM EDT (TBS)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
At the end of this game, I am feeling a lot better about this series than I did at the beginning of this game.

• Love
Reactions: Reparlana

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Probably going to miss Tuesday's game. Glad the Kraken took this one with some emphasis. Series is far from over but this is a big win. Get another one Tuesday.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Here's a beauty stat:

In the ten playoff games we have contested so far, the Kraken have dressed a total of 20 skaters. 16 of them have scored goals. The only four who haven't are Donato, Larsson, McCann (injured), and Froden who played in one game for four minutes. Practically the definition of what it means to be a team.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Here's a beauty stat:

In the ten playoff games we have contested so far, the Kraken have dressed a total of 20 skaters. 16 of them have scored goals. The only four who haven't are Donato, Larsson, McCann (injured), and Froden who played in one game for four minutes. Practically the definition of what it means to be a team.

Need to get Grubauer one. I think we'd all enjoy that.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Great game by the boys and, at the very least, we've secured a third home game for the fance.
giphy.gif

Now all the pressure's on Dallas and we could take a 3-1 lead on Tuesday.
Gotta hope the boys are ready for that and maybe McCann could even make a comeback at some point in this series.

Anyways, let's cue that happy song...

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Here's a beauty stat:

That's a balanced team!Loving it especially yesterday game,wow!!!And the Series clincher against the hated Colorado Ava-lunch!!!

Was that the biggest win ever at Climate Pledge Arena? Sure felt like it
It must have been the most fun for the Fans especially after last years disappointments!!!

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
That's a balanced team!Loving it especially yesterday game,wow!!!And the Series clincher against the hated Colorado Ava-lunch!!!

It must have been the most fun for the Fans especially after last years disappointments!!!
I was asking my friend before the game who has half season tickets yesterday what was the best game he had been to so far and he had said the first ever regular season home game. He changed that after last night.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Coyotes fan popping in....I hate to be so ho hum about a 7-2 victory over a battle tested Dallas Stars team, but if you've been watching every Kraken playoff game, there's no reason to be surprised by yesterday's results.

Crack On Kraken!

Reactions: The Marquis

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Got to admit that team blew my mind last night. Now Dallas did not put their best effort out there but all the same, this was a huge game and boy did the Kraken rise to the challenge.

Honestly all of this is like good dessert after a great meal. This team is awesome!!!!

Reactions: RainyCityHockey

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Is there any update on Heiskanen? Even if he misses just game 4 that's f***ing huge. He's a massive piece of their defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad