GDT: R1G1 - Aves @ Jetes

Can the Avs overcome being down 4-0 to start the game?

• No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Hell No

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No way

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • We're going to lose 8-0

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Imagine tracking some foot fetish jokes in the middle of a hockey thread and feeling like the record has to be set straight. That's dedication to the craft.

Denial is tough
Gonna cost them another year of prime MacK.

I don't understand this defense of starting Georgiev over even Ivan or Holm. You don't ride or die with Georgiev, you ride or die with MacKinnon and swap out the broken goalie for one that will still fight for the team.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Imagine tracking some foot fetish jokes in the middle of a hockey thread and feeling like the record has to be set straight. That's dedication to the craft.

Denial is tough
Why is it tough to imagine? I am not invested in the outcome of the game I was reading the thread for its expected high treasure content and it popped out at me because I know stories about the woman who made that accusation and then got fired for printing it. She falsely accused a fellow student of rape at Berkeley, she got a woman's children taken away by DPS for false accusations, and she was behind at least a half dozen of the anonymous shitty media men false accusations. There's another couple you can find if you google her. Even among female journalists it's an open secret that she is a predator. Anyway I just noticed that was popping up while I was separately perusing the thread and more knowledge is better than less knowledge, right? That's the person who originated the foot fetish thing with Tarantino, just fyi. Lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its booth on kind of thing. I have no idea if he is a foot fetishist or not but I know for sure that the origin of it in the public consciousness is by a young Indian lady named Beejoli Shah and she is a degenerate bag of dogshit who gets to keep doing what she has been doing ...

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Gonna cost them another year of prime MacK.

I don't understand this defense of starting Georgiev over even Ivan or Holm. You don't ride or die with Georgiev, you ride or die with MacKinnon and swap out the broken goalie for one that will still fight for the team.
There is probably a legitimate argument that it is a sunk cost right now. Annunen, Prostate, Holm, Miner, etc aren't likely to get you through 4 rounds even if you put George on a rocket to the moon. I'd still swap over to somebody else, but IMO, the coaches believe that if George doesn't get his game together, there won't be a run anyway. That they need him to make the run, so have to keep trying.

Why is it tough to imagine? I am not invested in the outcome of the game I was reading the thread for its expected high treasure content and it popped out at me because I know stories about the woman who made that accusation and then got fired for printing it. She falsely accused a fellow student of rape at Berkeley, she got a woman's children taken away by DPS for false accusations, and she was behind at least a half dozen of the anonymous shitty media men false accusations. There's another couple you can find if you google her. Even among female journalists it's an open secret that she is a predator. Anyway I just noticed that was popping up while I was separately perusing the thread and more knowledge is better than less knowledge, right? That's the person who originated the foot fetish thing with Tarantino, just fyi. Lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its booth on kind of thing. I have no idea if he is a foot fetishist or not but I know for sure that the origin of it in the public consciousness is by a young Indian lady named Beejoli Shah and she is a degenerate bag of dogshit who gets to keep doing what she has been doing ...
I have my own 'tism triggers too, this one is just so specific and wildly out of context to what is going on here. Some people were making foot jokes, they were funny. It doesn't need to devolve into well actually socal crusade.

Reactions: GeoRox89

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I have my own 'tism triggers too, this one is just so specific and wildly out of context to what is going on here. Some people were making foot jokes, they were funny. It doesn't need to devolve into well actually socal crusade.
Well I would just say a lot of things happen that don't need to happen.

A lot of things also happen that don't need to be policed. In this case we are both making choices about what to police. I chose to combat some poison, and sure it's a tangent. Tangents occur

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Well I would just say a lot of things happen that don't need to happen.

A lot of things also happen that don't need to be policed. In this case we are both making choices about what to police. I chose to combat some poison, and sure it's a tangent. Tangents occur
If it makes you feel any better, this foot fetish poison is probably the least deadly on this board. The love sores we get from eating ass are a much more valid concern around here.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
Im not a fire bednar guy but if he plays george again with annunen ready, im all aboard the fire bednar train. Theres just no defending his play and its balls on the table time.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
From a predator named Beejoli Shah who is a career false accuser ... this creature went out to poison her targets and you carry it forward for her
I didn't even know of that person until you just typed her name and I googled it. But there's more than enough evidence out there, That proves Tarantino likes feet.
1000033604.jpg

1000033602.jpg

And these are just the only of him sucking toes. There's a f*** ton of shots from his movies with women's feet as the main focus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad