GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
So dumb. We are so mentality weak. Just bad decision making. 3 games now we’ve given up a penalty in the first 5 min that resulted in a goal. Now a stupid PS. We just constantly look unprepared for the moment.

Reactions: 12Dog and NYI365

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
As a newcomer to hockey, I am confused by that call...at what point did Romanov stop the puck? He just seemed to push it away???

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
NYI don’t appear to be in the same league as these guys once they bring their A game.
Give up 3 goals on 12 shots and it’s tough to compete. We are spending a fortune on goaltending and we are losing that battle.

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
The one called reality.
He didn’t actually freeze it which is the rule from my understanding. The Carolina team called the penalty shot not the ref. We are being dominated but to get a fake penalty shot against is just weak. Game management by the refs

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
we arent winning this game. they're just better than we are. if this series wasnt a wakeup call that we need serious changes than its hard to believe the owners actually care about winning.

Anyone who needed just this series to get a "wakeup call" after the past 2 seasons doesn't understand team building or has very low expectations.

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
Anyone who needed just this series to get a "wakeup call" after the past 2 seasons doesn't understand team building or has very low expectations.
i can promise you...i am not one of them lol i just want to stay positive but its hard to believe in this group at this point. the group has run its course.

Reactions: periferal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad