GDT: R1, G3| Blues vs. Wild| 8:30pm| BSMW, TNT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Like there is still time with the way Fleury was playing. 7 minutes is a long time.
I keep seeing people say this, but he is giving up the same rebounds that he was in Game 1 but we aren't in the places to capitalize on them. He's made some good saves, but he's been nothing more than ordinary.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Anyone saying we have 12 healthy forwards doesn’t have a clue how being down to 5 D is so devastating…….Our transition game is gone doesn’t matter if our forwards are healthy when the D can’t move the puck up the ice.

Wild always have men back. We are overcompensating with a heavy cycle down low and being kept to the outside. The heavy pinching to keep the cycle is causing odd man breaks against with guys getting out of position trying to keep the cycle going or making a hit to keep up the pressure.

We need a hell of a third period here! our top boys (Faulk, ROR, Colt) are gassed and Minnesota likely to go in lock down mode. Need some puck luck with screens or deselections and when the odd man rushes happen from us pinching need Husso to stand tall.
If losing your bottom 3 defenders are the difference between winning and losing in round 1, your team is fundamentally flawed.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I keep seeing people say this, but he is giving up the same rebounds that he was in Game 1 but we aren't in the places to capitalize on them. He's made some good saves, but he's been nothing more than ordinary.
I agree. I think we're both saying the same thing.

Reactions: Fitrix

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
If losing your bottom 3 defenders are the difference between winning and losing in round 1, your team is fundamentally flawed.

Krug Leddy and Bortz? 2 top 4 and one 3rd pairing? Hmmm yeah that’s bottom three….and if you read my post; Two of those D are our best puck movers. SMH

Reactions: Punished ROR

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Not that I hope they rush either if he’s not ready, but man Perunovich and Leddy back would make it such a different ball game in the puck movement

Reactions: TheDizee

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Honestly this game was over the second Krug got hurt. Take any team in playoffs and take out their #1 PPQB and two of their best defensive defenseman and they are going to have a difficult time.

All we can do now is hope for some good news on injury front. I also would consider going to Binny in game four if for no other reason than trying to shift momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad