GDT: R1:G2 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 22nd | 7:30 PM | F/5-3 L

NittanyIsle

Feb 16, 2013
People saying the Isles

Not sure if this is pure denial or unhinged optimism, but it’s impressive either way.

It's just the reality of every playoff series ever. Either this galvanized them or they give up.

Had a lot of chances to give up this year and haven't. I'm not gonna bury them unless we lose a home game.

Backs against the wall, let's see if they got something or not.

Reactions: MattMartin

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This sitting back and trying to defend leads and not play any offense BS has to stop. It's been going on since Scott Gordon was the coach for crying out loud.

This team is just so incredibly predictible. Shame shame shame on the organization if they don't make major changes to the management & the core of this franchise for next year.

Reactions: Glorydays22

Green

Nov 13, 2019
Even I have to call bullshit on that one this game

The Islanders deserved to lose this game. And they got pissy at the end like f***ing bitches. They deserve to get railed against and I’m glad Brindamour told them to go score another goal because they’re being sore losers
Yup, just embarrassing to see what these veterans did after the 5th goal, as I said this team is cooked and the sooner they start the rebuild the better as they should have started it 2 years ago

Reactions: MarsTBOW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad