OT: R.I.P Lewis Katz

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I work for The Philadelphia Inquirer, and he literally just won an auction for sole ownership of the company against his co-owner on Tuesday last week.

This is still so very surreal to me, and very very sad.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I work for The Philadelphia Inquirer, and he literally just won an auction for sole ownership of the company against his co-owner on Tuesday last week.

This is still so very surreal to me, and very very sad.

Yes, I was shocked to learn of this news yesterday and knew about the acquisition of your paper.

On another note, how do you deal with living in Philly as a Pens fan? ;)

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Yes, I was shocked to learn of this news yesterday and knew about the acquisition of your paper.

On another note, how do you deal with living in Philly as a Pens fan? ;)

not as bad as you might think, i go to games here when the pens are intown.. and sure I get heckled a bit, but Im not an obnoxious away fan, so im usually left alone for the most part.

I do bike around the city with a huge penguins messenger bag.. and surprised that i've never had anything happen to me on the road. *knock on wood*

Back On Topic though, his son Drew Katz will be taking over his duties.. It's been a hectic couple of months with the ownership dispute and now this.. you cant make this stuff up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad