Value of: Quick + Toffoli to Colorado

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Grew up an avs fan, love the way the kings played during their reign...
Don't think there is a deal to be made. Quick is going nowhere, feels like it's just a reality at this point...toffer just doesn't have much value and I don't know why anyone would give up assets for him. He simply isn't that good.
Actually Kings are rumored to be moving Quick along with a handful of others either this trade deadline or this offseason.Quick isnt expected to be in a Kings sweater coming next season.You should really stick to being a Avs fan.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
Actually Kings are rumored to be moving Quick along with a handful of others either this trade deadline or this offseason.Quick isnt expected to be in a Kings sweater coming next season.You should really stick to being a Avs fan.
See I was with You, then you made a condescending comment at the end. Why? Do you feel better about yourself? I never commented on whether they made him available or not. I said I don't think he's going anywhere. But you had to be a smart *** for no reason .

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
So maybe in your future try reading before you act like your **** is the biggest in the room

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Quicks contract after this year is very attractive. If he regains his health, you got elite netminding for backup prices and if his health comes and goes his contract won't hamstring the team. He's worth the risk to acquire. Surprised the Blues aren't kicking the tires on him, unlike Ryan Miller and Jake Allen, Quicks the real deal and the cost is small.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaderhead28

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Oh, you don't get out of it that easily. You've referred to the "garbage" supposedly offered for Quick and Toffoli instead of the Sens' 1st rounder several times now. You seem quite confident, so why don't you explicitly articulate what that garbage exactly is.
:laugh: I guess quality and garbage is to hard for you to understand.You may want to look both words up in the Webster dictionary for hints lol.Then look at your propects and draft picks and figure out what is garbage and what is quality assets.Good luck

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Cool, Cool, Cool, you just ignore my other post then? I don't even understand why you are so trigger happy in this thread, but do you.
If you're going to offer a poop proposal, maybe you expect that teams fans not to be too accepting to that poop proposal?Maybe you expect the same attitude as the crap offers?:dunno:

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
If you're going to offer a poop proposal, maybe you expect that teams fans not to be too accepting to that poop proposal?Maybe you expect the same attitude as the crap offers?:dunno:
Wait... where did I offer a crap proposal? I see you are out of rebutalls so cool. I specifically said I like la in my first post but you were just looking to get mad for no reason.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I mean you are the one who insinuated that I didn't know what I was talking g about yet provided no evidence of such, so this seems like it's on you to elaborate.
Sorry if I pointed out inaccurate points to your post.Youve absolutely have idea what the current rumors or news is reality to Kings players.You should stick to the Avs news and less about the Kings.Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry if I pointed out inaccurate points to your post.Youve absolutely have idea what the current rumors or news is reality to Kings players.You should stick to the Avs news and less about the Kings.Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Boy your second sentence is just a disaster trying to read. English is your friend, ok? And Christ, you are just at a 10/10 in terms of being fired up.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Wait... where did I offer a crap proposal? I see you are out of rebutalls so cool. I specifically said I like la in my first post but you were just looking to get mad for no reason.

I think you're better off doing a bird box challenge than assuming my mood or about the Kings.:laugh:
From reading your responses,I think it might be time for you to search for a safe space lol You seem a little to offended to have fun on a message board.Just a reminder,this isnt real life,its a message board,seek meds or professional help near you.

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018
I think you're better off doing a bird box challenge than assuming my mood or about the Kings.:laugh:
Ahh, the laughing face... classic win for an argument
... right? No? Oh so you're just a simple minded fool who is out of their element? Yeah kind of what I knew already.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Quicks contract after this year is very attractive. If he regains his health, you got elite netminding for backup prices and if his health comes and goes his contract won't hamstring the team. He's worth the risk to acquire. Surprised the Blues aren't kicking the tires on him, unlike Ryan Miller and Jake Allen, Quicks the real deal and the cost is small.
Wrong.

His cap hit is still the same. So to a cap team, it doesn't matter what his real money changes to.

And when you say his cost is small....what is that expected cost?

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:laugh: I guess quality and garbage is to hard for you to understand.You may want to look both words up in the Webster dictionary for hints lol.Then look at your propects and draft picks and figure out what is garbage and what is quality assets.Good luck

You seem to be having some comprehension troubles. You ran into this thread screaming about how nobody is getting Quick / Toffoli for the Avs' garbage. What garbage has been offered? Additionally, what garbage have I suggested?

You seem to be desperately avoiding getting into specificites. So, please put some specific names behind the players and picks which have been offered in this thread for Quick / Toffoli (at the time you made your posts) which qualify as "garbage" in your mind. Thanks

Reactions: Bobby Terrance

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
You seem to be having some comprehension troubles. You ran into this thread screaming about how nobody is getting Quick / Toffoli for the Avs' garbage. What garbage has been offered? Additionally, what garbage have I suggested?

You seem to be desperately avoiding getting into specificites. Please put some specific names behind the players and picks which have been offered in this thread for Quick / Toffoli (at the time you made your posts) which qualify as "garbage" in your mind. Thanks
I guess when I said the Sens first would be needed in my opinion to get both players and take back cap players, was just to hard for you to comprehend.:laugh:

Bobby Terrance

Jul 21, 2018

You seem to be desperately avoiding getting into specificites. So, please put some specific names behind the players and picks which have been offered in this thread for Quick / Toffoli (at the time you made your posts) which qualify as "garbage" in your mind. Thanks
Man, this guy is impossible to talk to i just wasted my time trying. Do yourself a favour, ignore this goon.

Reactions: Avs44

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I guess when I said the Sens first would be needed in my opinion to get both players and take back cap players, was just to hard for you to comprehend.

That addresses absolutely nothing I asked. Please read what I asked again - slowly, and however many times necessary - and then try again.

Reactions: Bobby Terrance

member 88115

Garbage?

I didn’t make a proposal, just asked for value and said not Sens 1st.

Everything else we have is garbage?

What if I said Makar + Kaut + Jost? That’s garbage?
Were you really going to make Makar available?

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
That addresses absolutely nothing I asked. Please read what I asked again - slowly, and however many times necessary - and then try again.
Yeah cause stating again what the price was for both players is somehow to hard for you.Moving on.Mods should close this thread.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Yeah cause stating again what the price was for both players is somehow to hard for you.

In other words, you don't have an answer to the question, because you made up a complete strawman when you entered this thread just so you could act offended. Got it, thanks for your time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad