OT: Quick survey for Panthers fans

ebrown

Dec 2, 2003
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi Panthers fans...

:help:

I'm working on a small research project, and I need to get feedback from fans. (How do you know what fans want unless you ask them?)

I would really appreciate if you would visit the link below and take the survey, maybe pass it around to other fans. As I mention at the top of the survey, I'm not collecting any personal information. Honest to goodness, it is just a plain ol' survey.

http://goo.gl/Mzh80J

Thank you in advance!

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Make sure everyone says SOMETHING about firing Goldfart. Dude is pure cringe on tv at all times. Clearly doesn't know the game well and his fake smile just screams corporate ******** to me.

I swear he only has that job because of some sort of connection with Goldstein or something.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Make sure everyone says SOMETHING about firing Goldfart. Dude is pure cringe on tv at all times. Clearly doesn't know the game well and his fake smile just screams corporate ******** to me.

I swear he only has that job because of some sort of connection with Goldstein or something.

Supposedly he has been a big Panthers fan since he was a kid and this is a bit of a dream job for him. I think he tries a bit too hard and could loosen up a bit but I'm willing to give the guy a chance. He did annoy me at first as well but he seems to be pretty good at what he does, crazy smiles aside.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I actually have never minded Goldfarb. It's probably a job he's always wanted growing up a Panthers fan. Although, I think he'd be perfect on a local news morning show with his bright personality, he does have as much knowledge about hockey as the rest of us. He's only in his mid-20s, so with that being said, he's still learning and I think he's doing a great job at this stage in his career in broadcasting.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

IMO he wasn't that bad after the shaky start. He seems very knowledgeable about the game and the team, which can't be said for every host. Maybe if he toned down the enthusiasm and smiling a bit, he could be even better.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
IMO he wasn't that bad after the shaky start. He seems very knowledgeable about the game and the team, which can't be said for every host. Maybe if he toned down the enthusiasm and smiling a bit, he could be even better.

yeah, he got better - i still muted him every intermission

but its also very hard to not be super happy when you're around your favourite team, favourite players (hopefully, atleast) and the people he grew up with idolizing

with experience he'll bome good. its actually very nice that he's actually a young local boy who is a fan of the team since he was a kid

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I wouldn't say he's highly knowledgeable, but he definitely knows the basics pretty well.

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I don't know how any of you can tell me with a straight face that he's "knowledgeable" about the game of hockey. I could care less if it's his dream job, he's not very good at it.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I don't know how any of you can tell me with a straight face that he's "knowledgeable" about the game of hockey. I could care less if it's his dream job, he's not very good at it.

I'd say bare basics, but nothing more. Seems clueless a lot and will just repeat the obvious.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Goldfarb is awkward. I feel awkward listening to him I can't even watch it. I'd rather listen to Goldie give Lindsay ****, and Lindsay defend himself, about how much he loves Jimmy Hayes.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Goldfarb is awkward. I feel awkward listening to him I can't even watch it. I'd rather listen to Goldie give Lindsay ****, and Lindsay defend himself, about how much he loves Jimmy Hayes.

Reading your comment makes me miss listening to Goldie and Lindsay go back and forth :shakehead

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Goldfart isn't all that bad. He seems like a nice kid and it's a great story that he was a Panther fan growing up. That being said, the last thing I want to see when the team is down 3-0 at first intermission is that cheesy grin. "Boy what an exciting period of Panthers hockey.."

I miss Allison lol.

ProjectPanthers

Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Goldfart isn't all that bad. He seems like a nice kid and it's a great story that he was a Panther fan growing up. That being said, the last thing I want to see when the team is down 3-0 at first intermission is that cheesy grin. "Boy what an exciting period of Panthers hockey.."

I miss Allison lol.

0r0kn8Q.gif

:laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad