question to european hockey fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SChan*

sheep said:
What do you think of hockey played on the smaller ice surface? Faster , Slower, more scoring chances,more hitting?Moree flow to the game more penalties?Ect.

More clutching and grabbing, less scoring chances. I prefer olympic size of the rinks. And it's evident it's more entertaining to watch. because it was amazing hockey at olympics 2002.

NHL should make the rinks larger.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
sheep said:
What do you think of hockey played on the smaller ice surface? Faster , Slower, more scoring chances,more hitting?Moree flow to the game more penalties?Ect.

Faster, better flow. Less technical play and a bit too few creative options. I love up&down action but I do also like dekes and creative passing. I'd like to see european rinks smaller and NHL rinks larger. The finnish rinks are just in the middle in size which I think is a great way to go, especially if both IIHF and the NHL should move the nets back 3 feet closer to the boards.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
SectionX said:
More clutching and grabbing, less scoring chances. I prefer olympic size of the rinks. And it's evident it's more entertaining to watch. because it was amazing hockey at olympics 2002.

I agree 100%

The 2002 Olympics are an example to follow.

NHL hockey sucks.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
SectionX said:

:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad