Question: How much do you hate Calgary now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Jabba.jpg

Feaster after good night's rest.

0425c157cbd90f2668192501987c7289.jpg

Curious? How much do you guys hate Calgary?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
It's just business.

I certainly hope we **** them up with Baertchi if we get a chance. That would also be business.

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
I don't hate them.

I hate our management and to some extent, RoR.

It doesn't have to be Calgary. It could've been any team. The management put themselves in this position.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Only thing I mildly dislike is that they offered him the most dangerous contract possible short of a one year deal. High value, high salary in the last year, low enough we don't get fair compensation and during the season to burn a RFA year.

Overall I don't really care about Calgary, they're about as irrelevant as us and likely to be even more in the future with or without Ryan.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Pffffft....whatever. This is 100% the Avalanche's fault. No one else's.

Would've liked to have seen one more option in the poll. Why should we blame the player for signing the offer sheet?

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
This 100% shows O'Reilly isn't the quality guy we thought he was. If Calgary is stupid enough to give him 6.5 million then good for them. I just wish we were getting more in return which pisses me off the most. Best case scenario, Oreilly joins Calgary and gets injured and tanks the rest of the year. And Avs do as well so we get 2 top 5 draft picks.

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
This 100% shows O'Reilly isn't the quality guy we thought he was. If Calgary is stupid enough to give him 6.5 million then good for them. I just wish we were getting more in return which pisses me off the most. Best case scenario, Oreilly joins Calgary and gets injured and tanks the rest of the year. And Avs do as well so we get 2 top 5 draft picks.

Then Oreilly repents. Calgary can't qualify him and we sign him for 4 Mill over 5 years.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I hate Oreilly more then the Flames right now, although revenge definitely needs plotting asap. Sven Baertschi is an RFA in 2 years.

This shows that for ROR it really was all about the money, and getting paid. Very disappointed in him. If he returns to the Avs its going to take A LOT for me to forgive this guy. proving to be more immature then Duchene in previous years.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Thread like this one dont add anything constructive . All it does is bring some flaming over a frustrating situation .

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad