Question for the HUT pros

CUMMINS

Mar 21, 2013
No it doesn't affect his ability's.

Its there to allow you to create a better team (mix players from diff teams or put your dman on the off points for one timers) without hurting chemistry.

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
Thank You, appreciate that

BTW any use for the Team info change? Seems pretty useless to change the logo behind the player...Isn't it?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

BTW any use for the Team info change? Seems pretty useless to change the logo behind the player...Isn't it?

It improves their chemistry rating with their linemates. Allows them to make better passes etc.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

Yeah that effects chemistry too haha. As well as their "skillset"

As in an OFD with DFD

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario

I've heard having 99 chemistry increases the players abilities by something like 7 overall o_O Seems a bit extreme but I find chemistry to be a huge help.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
I wish they would remove chemistry and training cards from HUT and use the full attribute set they use when playing the other OVP modes. I like to have a guy like Lucic on my team and beast rather than see some chl'er beast me because of training cards. Maybe its just me.

Also, there doesn't seem to be enough of a difference between the goalies.

After 28 games I have 0.927 sv% and a 1.22 gaa with Anders Lindback in net, never used a training card on him. He's 81 OVR.

I get Kari Lehtonen 86 OVR and I have the same numbers but slightly worse.

SouthEndXGF

Oct 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
I wish they would remove chemistry and training cards from HUT and use the full attribute set they use when playing the other OVP modes. I like to have a guy like Lucic on my team and beast rather than see some chl'er beast me because of training cards. Maybe its just me.

Also, there doesn't seem to be enough of a difference between the goalies.

After 28 games I have 0.927 sv% and a 1.22 gaa with Anders Lindback in net, never used a training card on him. He's 81 OVR.

I get Kari Lehtonen 86 OVR and I have the same numbers but slightly worse.

I've noticed goalies being wildly inconsistent. I'll play Kari one game and he'll let in every other shot, just total trash goals - and then start Varlamov the next game and he'll pitch a mind-blowing shutout - then roll Kari back in and he'll play great.

it's definitely not much of a handicap starting your backup goalie, at least in my experience.

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
I've noticed goalies being wildly inconsistent. I'll play Kari one game and he'll let in every other shot, just total trash goals - and then start Varlamov the next game and he'll pitch a mind-blowing shutout - then roll Kari back in and he'll play great.

it's definitely not much of a handicap starting your backup goalie, at least in my experience.

Gotta admit that goalies are wildly inconsistant as well... (Playing Andersson & Niemi)

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
I've heard having 99 chemistry increases the players abilities by something like 7 overall o_O Seems a bit extreme but I find chemistry to be a huge help.

Don'T know if true... changing team to have an all Blues player line was showing as boosting the hability of the last player as +1 everywhere in the apply consummables option

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad