Question for Penguins fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Er, the "size difference" isn't meaningful at this point, one way or another.

I'd entertain this because I've seen enough of McDavid that I don't think, whatever difference there ends up being between him and 87 over the next 8 years (if any), will amount to Taylor Hall.

McDavid looks like a slicker (yes, slicker), smaller Malkin without the shot. He's the real thing.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
The value is good, but if the Pens ever traded Sid, especially a prime Crosby, the fans would riot. There's literally no way to spin it to make it acceptable.

Maybe Malkin.

Barring a massive flame out, the difference between Crosby/Malkin and McDavid will be less than Taylor Hall, especially when taking into consideration Hall's cap hit.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This thread needs to go away.

Fair value, McDavid has it like Crosby?

Time to start up a new line of ignore threads list, starting with this one.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
If Sid were to be traded, that's about what the value would be. A generational talent, and a legitimate star like Hall.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I'd trade Sid in a heartbeat for that package. Sid is only going to frustrate us more as the years go by.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I have a better trade idea. Edmonton needs veteran leadership and we need a winger for Geno.

How 'bout Craig Adams and Rob Scuderi vs Taylor Hall? Of course, the Oilers would have to retain some of Hall's salary to make things fit cap-wise...

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad