Question about Frolik

Grabner*

Sorry if this has been asked but why is frolik rated so high? His stats don't look good at all with 9 points in 48 games. Am I missing something here?

If this was answered already before can you just link me up to that thread. Thanks.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
RunDLL32 said:
Sorry if this has been asked but why is frolik rated so high? His stats don't look good at all with 9 points in 48 games. Am I missing something here?

If this was answered already before can you just link me up to that thread. Thanks.

It's because Frolik has all the tools but is missing the toolbox.

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
RunDLL32 said:

hello , he play with men , not junior player :shakehead

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
gars59 said:
hello , he play with men , not junior player :shakehead

Is this the kid that has clashed with his headcoach,seen his icetime diminish? :confused:

Can you give a short scouting report on his strengths and weakness'?

Grabner*

Oh ok thanks people. That's what I was thinking at first but couldn't find any info on if he was playing with men. Thanks.

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
Joensuu plays with men too and with very limited ice time, and he has more points than Frolik. I know im saying this to every thread, but it's just amazing how much Joensuu has dropped in every list here.

Sorry it's a bit off topic.

Last edited:

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
edd1e said:
Joensuu plays with men too and with very limited ice time, and he has more points than Frolik. I know im saying this to every thread, but it's just amazing how much Joensuu has dropped in every list here.
Joensuu is one year older than Frolik

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Compare Frolik to Olesz, both fell in stock during their draft year because of their seemingly lower stats due to playing with men and limited ice time. Olesz is already looking like a great player. I'd say the same will happen with Frolik.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
J17ster said:
Compare Frolik to Olesz, both fell in stock during their draft year because of their seemingly lower stats due to playing with men and limited ice time. Olesz is already looking like a great player. I'd say the same will happen with Frolik.

Didn't Olesz impress in Junior competitions though? Frolik has been very quiet at the 2006 U-20 and he's not making much noise so far in the U-18.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Kyle Chipchura said:
Didn't Olesz impress in Junior competitions though? Frolik has been very quiet at the 2006 U-20 and he's not making much noise so far in the U-18.

Olesz impressed alot of people in the World juniors after his draft year if i remember correctly. He was leading top scorer or something. In the WJ during his draft year, he got Phaneufed.

Olesz also put up small stats the year after the draft, so don't expect Frolik (if he stays over in the czech league) to put up big numbers next year.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
J17ster said:

I agree, but look at how good Olesz played in the WJC.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Russian_fanatic said:
I agree, but look at how good Olesz played in the WJC.

Well, didn't Olesz's great WJC come after his draft year? He got huge concussion from Phaneuf when he was draft eligable which was a major reason why he stock fell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad