Question about Benoit Pouliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasparov*

Did he really ever say he didn't want to play on MTL/TOR/OTT etc teams because of pressure and stuff? I've heard that alot but i've never actually seen the evidence....

Does anyone know anything about this?

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Kasparov said:
Did he really ever say he didn't want to play on MTL/TOR/OTT etc teams because of pressure and stuff? I've heard that alot but i've never actually seen the evidence....

Does anyone know anything about this?

I've read the same but.. i did get some comments here and there (mckeens) and does seem like he could have so caracter issues.. not that he is wild or something, but might be a little bit/more than wanted inconsistent on that side.

77th Earl

Apr 7, 2003
Visit site
he may have an enlarged ego too from what i hear from his former teammates. it shows on the ice. he wants to be centerstage and make the impact play. when he has to get dirty, he's not as daring. his speed and hands make him slippery in 1-on-1's. just didn't see him skating through guys like Mario did at the same age. Lemieux had way more strength and balance. the question with Pouliot is whether he's dedicated enough to add a power game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad