Question about autographs

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Hello everyone. :)

I work at an ice rink here in Tampa, and the Habs are practicing here tomorrow. I'm hoping to get off early and watch and I'm trying to snag a few autographs for a sweet Canadiens jacket I have. (All their Cups embroidered on the back with the year won) The way the rink is set up the best place to ask them is right off the ice. Are Price and Subban good signers? Hopefully since it's not a game day they will be willing! Just wondering if there are any anecdotes/advice. :)
My girlfriend and I will be wearing two of my Canadiens centennial jerseys to hopefully stand out!

mikeyjcanada

Feb 4, 2012
I just got subban on Friday he was good but price was a pain. Said he would sign after practice. Then after practice he said he had to make the bus. I call BS

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Don't really get the point of autographs. Just the memory of meeting the player and shaking his hand would be enough for me.

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Don't really get the point of autographs. Just the memory of meeting the player and shaking his hand would be enough for me.

dont get the point of shaking hand with a stranger A picture or autograph is a must

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
dont get the point of shaking hand with a stranger A picture or autograph is a must
So buy one online, if you want something so impersonal.

Meeting the person > autograph.

I'm a music lover. Do you think I'd rather have some scribble on a piece of paper somebody would bring me or actually shake Paul McCartney's hand and have a story about meeting him in person?

chuck1984

Jan 13, 2012
So buy one online, if you want something so impersonal.

Meeting the person > autograph.

I'm a music lover. Do you think I'd rather have some scribble on a piece of paper somebody would bring me or actually shake Paul McCartney's hand and have a story about meeting him in person?

Who gives a ****, do what you want and he'll do what he wants. LOL our society is ****ed. Everyone has to be right! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

traska

Mar 3, 2014
I wanted to know the same thing, I am going to a game this Thursday. I am a big fan originally from Montreal now living in Phoenix and I would really like to get some autographs. I have a huge foam board "Fathead" of PK I was thinking of bringing to the game but I've never tried to get autographs before so i'm a bit nervous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad