GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - Finland vs Switzerland

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Just put 2500 play pucks for the win of Team Switzerland. Not because I would want their win, but because if/when Finns f***'d this up, I feel personally little better with 2.8 factor.

Else, donation of 2500 automatic play fund doesn't mean a **** when lost. :D

Talk about insecurity, Lol. I don't believe Berryhill's level of tactical and strategic genius, nor to the will, sisu, skill, attitude, and determination of the team as a whole for that this tournament's curriculum would've been planned thing. No F****** way!

If I offend some fellow Finn swimming deep in the swamp of hockey patriotism, I'll do it happily, without regret, or apologies, while living in a hope I'll be wrong. Miss Fortuna can be a real bitch, please give some to our guys tonight. PRKL!

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Just put 2500 play pucks for the win of Team Switzerland. Not because I would want their win, but because if/when Finns f***'d this up, I feel personally little better with 2.8 factor.

Else, donation of 2500 automatic play fund doesn't mean a **** when lost. :D

Talk about insecurity, Lol. I don't believe Berryhill's level of tactical and strategic genius, nor to the will, sisu, skill, attitude, and determination of the team as a whole for that this tournament's curriculum would've been planned thing. No F****** way!

If I offend some fellow Finn swimming deep in the swamp of hockey patriotism, I'll do it happily, without regret, or apologies, while living in a hope I'll be wrong. Miss Fortuna can be a real *****, please give some to our guys tonight. PRKL!
I can see a Finnish wizard has started with his most powerful jinxing spells... :laugh:

Reactions: Koijari

BL92

Double Gold
May 22, 2016
Finland
So we'd be facing Canada a 2nd time if we beat Switzerland. Man, I'm really not feeling that...

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
The Finns won't understimate Switzerland I think in any case not Mikael Granlund. For him there is no favourite.
There are some players who know each other well especially of course Granlund and Niederreiter because both play for the Minnesota Wilds.

BL92

Double Gold
May 22, 2016
Finland
Could this game start already, I'm nervous, ugh. Would be a pretty shitty end to Marjamäki's not-so-impressing career if he manages to lose this one.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Shades of Finland vs Denmark. Finland keeps this up and this will be a humiliation.

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017
Swiss controlling the action so far. It's going to be a long night for the Finns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad