GDT: Quarterfinal • Jan. 2 • Canada 4, Switzerland 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackAces*

It was actually in the game against the collegiate team or whatever. What the hell was there else to go off of?

The knowledge that Pickard has been dominant, not some scrimmage against a collegiate team.

Brutal, Roy will be lucky to be a career AHLer.

Davebo*

You aren't winning gold Canada - next time punch out neiderreiter - may as well get kicked out of the tournament - most of our players haven't shown up anyway.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Cuz' you, and about 20 others, are like 14 year old girls complaining about every single play saying people "****ing suck" as you so elequantly put it....you guys are all pretty selective when bashing guys though

These 2 kids were chosen as the best goalies U20 in the entire country....but you're right their awful and I'm sure you could play better :)

Complaining like 14 year old girls...thats what HF is all about...

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
Canada has started slow in every game. I sure hope they're firing on all cylinders soon. Sure could use a goal.

Svinet

May 20, 2010
Its pretty clear that Can will get some goals eventually, i wonder how long the swiss can hold.

leafygoods

Defending Champs
Aug 12, 2009
Halifax
Canada is playing like a bunch of scared babies early on. They need to skate and Battle and play tough. And I dont think that hit was dirty, little push and it looked like he slipped. Hope Olsen is okay, but i hope they keep him out for precautionary reasons lol

OT: Sweet!, X-Ring spotted in the crowd!

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
The Swiss are not, as Canada is finding out, to be taken lightly.

No I agree, but that's the problem, people do take them lightly and they end up surprising everyone. The defending champs should have a more convincing win over them, and Canada should not be trailing 1-0 either :shakehead

Both Canada and U.S. have not played as well as expected imo

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
The knowledge that Pickard has been dominant, not some scrimmage against a collegiate team.

Brutal, Roy will be lucky to be a career AHLer.

Which NHL team do you work as the Head Scout for again? Riiiiiight....

Do you just not like Roy or something? It's 3 games, do you really think it defines the entire 20 year career of a 19 year old goalie? Come on man.

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Canada is playing like a bunch of scared babies early on. They need to skate and Battle and play tough. And I dont think that hit was dirty, little push and it looked like he slipped. Hope Olsen is okay, but i hope they keep him out for precautionary reasons lol

OT: Sweet!, X-Ring spotted in the crowd!

Overrated:laugh:

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
9-3 shots for Canada...controlling the play...they will be fine...

Ya, the Swiss are already playing a defensive game, way too early for that. Canada should get a goal soon enough.

Swiss are relying on that stretch pass quite a bit. It would be nice if a Canadian defender picked one off once in a while and shoved it back down their throats.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad