GDT: Qtr Ass: Game Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
hopefully they shut down faulk after a few more games so he can get entirely healthy for next season. guys been a mess all year.
But that would make sense.

The Blues don’t typically do things that make sense with defensemen these days.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
5 goals on 19 shots to 3 on 26. Seemed like a game that was low event aside from the goals, but there were plenty of them. Strange

Who are these Thomas and Kyrou players?

Are they playing?
Only if your eyes are open. If they are closed, then they are not.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Who are these Thomas and Kyrou players?

Are they playing?
Thomas 1 PT +2 Point was from a cross crease tip pass to Neighbours.
Kyrou 1 PT +1 Saad's goal was a result of him stripping the puck from the Flames player behind the Flames net and getting the puck to Saad in front of the net.

Seems to have played yes.

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
Hello,

I wanted to ask a question regarding R. Thomas's recent-ish decline in production. My apologizes if I am overstepping, by doing so as an outsider.

My guess is hes doing the small things right that help the team win games: which don't show up on the score sheet, . I am by no means complaining or ragging on the player, however you can't ignore it or look past it when a player whose been fairly consistent in terms of their production throughout the season all of the sudden in one month (march) nine(9) times lays a goose egg in a game.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Hello,

I wanted to ask a question regarding R. Thomas's recent-ish decline in production. My apologizes if I am overstepping, by doing so as an outsider.

My guess is hes doing the small things right that help the team win games: which don't show up on the score sheet, . I am by no means complaining or ragging on the player, however you can't ignore it or look past it when a player whose been fairly consistent in terms of their production throughout the season all of the sudden in one month (march) nine(9) times lays a goose egg in a game.

The Thomas line has recently been split up, he's no longer playing with Buch or Kyrou atm and has been playing with the corpse of Brayden Schenn and a 21 year old in his first season. I'm not really concerned with his lack of production right now, just waiting for them to have some time to really gel.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The Thomas line has recently been split up, he's no longer playing with Buch or Kyrou atm and has been playing with the corpse of Brayden Schenn and a 21 year old in his first season. I'm not really concerned with his lack of production right now, just waiting for them to have some time to really gel.
The 21 year old is not in his first season, and he also leads the team in goals. The “corpse of Schenn” has 6 points in his last 7 games and has shown much more life lately since being moved to wing.

I’m not concerned about Thomas either but this is a stupid description that makes it seem like he’s playing with 4th liners.

Reactions: Brian39 and boxbox

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
The 21 year old is not in his first season, and he also leads the team in goals. The “corpse of Schenn” has 6 points in his last 7 games and has shown much more life lately since being moved to wing.

I’m not concerned about Thomas either but this is a stupid description that makes it seem like he’s playing with 4th liners.

Ah yes, because his first season of 9 games and his second season of 43 games totally count as legit seasons. Schenn has basically played like a 4th liner this season and stating Neighbors is 21 in his first season is more or less stating he lacks experience. It's not surprising that you wouldn't be able to grasp that.
thank you for the feedback...who is centering Buch's line ? or its him ?

Buch is the one centering that line.

Reactions: boxbox and Blueston

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
thank you for the feedback...who is centering Buch's line ? or its him ?
The last couple of games Buch has been back on Thomas’ wing along with Neighbours. Schenn has moved back to center with Kyrou and Saad I believe.

Reactions: boxbox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad