Euro: QF: Germany vs. Italy, 7/2/2016

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I knew that was coming as soon as they took Gomez off lol. Just didn't think it'd be in such a comical manner, dammit.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I got nothing against Italians, but I hate Italian football. Just looking at them pisses me of :laugh:

Come on Germany

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Ball deflected in a split second onto his arms. Have you guys ever tried jumping without lifting your arms? You naturally lift your arms. He had no chance to react to lower them. Even harsher than calling a penalty after a cross hits someone's arms.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What was Boeteng doing with his arms up in the air like that?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
In October 2012, Bonucci and his wife and then five-month-old son were confronted by an armed robber who demanded the defender to hand over his watch. As the robber reached out to take the watch, Bonucci reportedly punched him and chased him down the street.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Terrible by Germany. They just started sitting back and letting Italy come at them. Why not just keep with the tactics that had them dominate possession the whole ****ing match?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don't think Schweini's done anything since he's come on the pitch defensively or offensively
And they'll probably have to sub him off when there are lots of other players that look near the red. Emre could have filled Khedira's spot and not had that problem.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Ball deflected in a split second onto his arms. Have you guys ever tried jumping without lifting your arms? You naturally lift your arms. He had no chance to react to lower them. Even harsher than calling a penalty after a cross hits someone's arms.

You don't lift your arms as if you're starting an overly enthusiastic rendition of YMCA

It's the absolute definition of being in an unnatural position. That he looked so comical is a happy bonus

skillhockey

Feb 26, 2013
Another great chance for Italy. Germany tries to score and Italy will counter 1-2 at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad