Q&A with Sean Olinkin of Winnipeg Whiteout

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Last edited:

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
So, Evander Kane is in essence a player who doesn't quit, never takes nights off, has size, speed, snarl and talent, plays through injuries, but happens to be a ********* off the ice. Call me crazy, but that might actually be the ideal combination of character traits for a future superstar. I mean, look at the other Kane, Seguin, Richards and Carter or people like Ibrahimovic, Balotelli and Rooney in soccer. First class d-bags and sometimes borderline a-holes off duty, but absolutely vital when it comes to helping their teams win.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Sean: Zach Bogosian is a very similar player to the player he was traded for, Tyler Myers. Bogosian is a big tough defense man who posses a big shot and plenty of offensive upside. He will fight for his team and has the potential to be the number one defense man on a good squad if he can play consistently.

Is this the same Tyler Myers that played for the sabres?

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I wonder if Murray tried to get Hellybuyck but Chevy would not budge, and he turned his sights on Kasdorf. Guy speaks pretty highly of Kasdorf.

I would think that Comrie would have been what he was trying for and he was denied. We'll see what happens with Kasdorf. Ullmark has turned around his play in the SEL, so that's somewhat encouraging.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Edit: can someone change the thread type to something more fitting, if one?
On the desktop version, you should be able to go: Edit > Go Advanced > Title Prefix, then change that to HF Partner... or whichever mod's lurking can edit it when they read this.
I wonder if Murray tried to get Hellybuyck but Chevy would not budge, and he turned his sights on Kasdorf. Guy speaks pretty highly of Kasdorf.
Or Comrie.
I would think that Comrie would have been what he was trying for and he was denied. We'll see what happens with Kasdorf. Ullmark has turned around his play in the SEL, so that's somewhat encouraging.
Kasdorf likely fell behind MTU's Jamie Phillips on Winnipeg's organizational depth chart too. He seems nothing more than a long-shot throw-in to me based on my viewings of RPI.

Also, I wouldn't be quick to throw in Comrie or Hellebuyck if I were Chevy either, but I don't doubt Murray probably asked about 'em since there are reports out there he inquired about Subban from Boston too. Regardless, I'm content with Buffalo continuing their trend of drafting mid-round goalies until they hit on 1+ or are able to trade for one nearly/fully developed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad