Q&A with Flyers Goalie Rob Zepp

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not to be a nit-picky grammar Nazi *****... but I'm going to be a nit-picky grammar Nazi *****.

I went over to Europe with the intension of coming back to have a shot at playing in the NHL.

Should be "intention". I only mention it because if I wrote an article and made a tiny mistake I'd want someone to let me know so I could correct it.

Otherwise, good article.

member 30781

Not to be a nit-picky grammar Nazi *****... but I'm going to be a nit-picky grammar Nazi *****.

Should be "intention". I only mention it because if I wrote an article and made a tiny mistake I'd want someone to let me know so I could correct it.

Otherwise, good article.

No worries. Appreciate the catch. I should've caught that.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Shawn,

Thanks for the read.

What a level headed and respectful guy. This stuck out for me:

My good friend Anthony told me that success is a combination of hard work, good luck, and timing. You can only control one of those things so make sure you focus your energy on that.

member 30781

Shawn,

Thanks for the read.

What a level headed and respectful guy. This stuck out for me:

My good friend Anthony told me that success is a combination of hard work, good luck, and timing. You can only control one of those things so make sure you focus your energy on that.

Thanks a lot! If any of you would like me to interview any guys on the Phantoms or prospects in Junior, please let me know.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Thanks a lot! If any of you would like me to interview any guys on the Phantoms or prospects in Junior, please let me know.

Nice read Shawn.

Any chance of an interview with one the NCAA guys Parks and Friedman? NCAA-hockey is a bit of a silent zone in Sweden.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Nice read Shawn.

Any chance of an interview with one the NCAA guys Parks and Friedman? NCAA-hockey is a bit of a silent zone in Sweden.

I second Friedman request, also Alt intrigues. Would appreciate learning more about these guys.

member 30781

Truly appreciate the kind words. I'll try to nab Friedman for an interview. He's having a very solid season as a freshman for Bowling Green and was one of the defensemen that stood out when I covered him in Development Camp this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad