PWHL sets record attendance in Toronto

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015

I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about on this board.
Good for them. There were a buncha women at a bar the other night actually on Valentine’s Day. And they were all there for the game. So if women are supporting it then that’s positive.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
From videos I've seen online from those in attendance, it was also the loudest crowd for a hockey game at Scotiabank Arena in a long time.

I'm hoping this league takes off. It's affordable and entertaining.
I for one will be taking my wife and daughter to games, we go to Leaf games all the time anyway. I want her to see a potential future while also supporting our women. Everyone complains about our girls not having an opportunity in pro sports, we have that chance now to make it a reality for them. Sounds cheesey whatever I don't care lol, I'm a girl dad and I absolutely love everything about this.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site

I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about on this board.

Was the Montreal-Toronto game?

I watched quite a bit of it.
Skating was quite good, shooting looks like what U-15 boys?

It was entertaining.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
I've seen some of the games online, and they've been quite enjoyable.

Was hoping the tickets would be a bit more affordable, but I guess that's hockey in Toronto for ya. Shows that it's popular at least, which is great.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Good for them. There were a buncha women at a bar the other night actually on Valentine’s Day. And they were all there for the game. So if women are supporting it then that’s positive.
Ah yes.. single women at the bar on valentines. If that isn’t a green light I don’t know what is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad