Pure Stats Hockey League set to relaunch

kbowden88

Jun 23, 2009
Peterborough, ON
Hello Everyone

I am looking for Managers for the relaunch of my stat based hockey league. No sim programs just NHL stats. We are relaunching with a full dispersal, entry and prospect draft.

Teams are ranked each week in 10 different categories and given a win-loss-otl record for the week.

Teams will have to manage the cap, injuries, roster limits, prospects and draft picks.

We were a very good and highly competitive league that met itt's fate by trying to do too much too fast. This time around we are doing it right.

I have about 20 people carried over from the last league so I am looking for about 10 people to fill out the league.

Please email [email protected] to get a spot. When you email include 5 teams you would like to run. I will have a new site done very soon. Keep checking www.purestatshockey.net

Thanks

JMDx10

Jan 5, 2007
I can vouch for this league. If you're looking for a realistic model of the NHL, join this league.

Amazing work done to make this league what it is by the commish. And it's free. I would recommend trying to get into this league. Best experience I've had with fantasy hockey.

Burrows19

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Will e-mail you tonight, myself and keslerburrows are in. Seeing John post here makes me realize our last league is over, looking forward to this one!

Burrows19

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
And I will say that this last league I was in with JMDx10, was by far the best fantasy league I've ever been a part of. Very competitive, great setup, great job by the commissioner. So now to join this league which is the roots of my former league, is very exciting. We only have a few spots left in this so if you're looking to join a new,active, and should be very competitive league they're won't be many like this!

jer33

Aug 12, 2008
Sounds pretty cool.

I've had a couple of ideas for a league like this and would love to chat with it's creator.

Teams still available?

Jer

Last edited:

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
i am interested, but i have a question. how much trading is done? i ask because i've been in pools in which a 'select few' seem to trade incessantly, and wind up always near the top. intimidating the new guys, bullsh itting, backroom/crooked deals, etc. it was frustrating. trading is part of the reality, but these guys were extreme.

thanks!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I'm looking to get another team. I was wondering what kind of stats
Are we using ? Also is there any team available ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad