GDT: PuppyBowl XI.... errrr Pens vs. Nashville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Neal can keep ringing them posts again all he wants like in the last meeting against Preds, just as long he won't bury any.

Hopefully Sid gains some ground in Art Ross race today.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Fleury in net today. 1.72 GAA and .932SV% in 9 career games against the Preds so far.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
It's crazy that Nashville is 19-2-1 at home. Not that it matters today.

penguins2946*

We're playing against Hutton tonight, who has an extremely mediocre .893 save% on the year and an even more mediocre .888 save% since Rinne went down. Knowing that, he probably shuts us out today. Sid needs a big game to get back in the scoring race, he's currently 6 points behind Voracek and Kane and Seguin (both 4 points ahead of Sid) are hot right now.

penguins2946*

I do miss Neal, and I'm glad to see he's doing well in Nashville. I'm not sad with Hornqvist at all though. A Neal-Malkin-Hornqvist line would have been absolutely filthy, but I don't think there was a way to get Hornqvist without moving Neal though.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
65* here in ChuckTown today. Headed for a walk on the beach and then Bloodymary's with brunch. I will not let the Pens make me angry today. Go Adams!

penguins2946*

65* here in ChuckTown today. Headed for a walk on the beach and then Bloodymary's with brunch. I will not let the Pens make me angry today. Go Adams!

It's 30* in Pittsburgh and snowing again for like the 5th day straight. I hate you.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I loved hearing MJ say they are going to be playing DP, he needs to play a string of games so we can see if he can help the pens in the playoffs.

Borts doesn't need to be playing, we already know what we got in him, hes a number 6 or 7 def.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I loved hearing MJ say they are going to be playing DP, he needs to play a string of games so we can see if he can help the pens in the playoffs.

Borts doesn't need to be playing, we already know what we got in him, hes a number 6 or 7 def.
Did he say that? If so, then it´s really smart. It´s exactly what I was saying yesterday, we need to test him to see what he can do and decide what to do with our D at TDL accoordingly.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Did he say that? If so, then it´s really smart. It´s exactly what I was saying yesterday, we need to test him to see what he can do and decide what to do with our D at TDL accoordingly.

Yeah.

He said if Ehrhoff is out for this swing we will be keeping DP up and using him.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pouliot is in for today and likely for the road trip. I wonder who comes out, Harrington or Bortuzzo?
They mentioned they want to try Scuderi - Martin as a shutdown pair, so...

Despres - Letang
Scuderi - Martin
Pouliot - Bortuzzo

Despres - Letang
Scuderi - Martin
Harrington - Pouliot

if they break up Scuderi - Martin:

Despres - Letang
Harrington - Martin
Scuderi - Pouliot

Despres - Letang
Pouliot - Martin
Scuderi - Harrington/Bortuzzo

Lots of different combinations. Maybe they should sit Adams and go with 7D. HAHAHAHAHHA

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I hate to rub it in (actually it's fun) but I have tee shirt on as I am headed out. Keep warm today and I will have a girly drink toast to you all today.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I hate to rub it in (actually it's fun) but I have tee shirt on as I am headed out. Keep warm today and I will have a girly drink toast to you all today.

Yeah... well... you don't get to experience the rewarding, character building activity of shoveling yourself out of your driveway and busting your ass on the ice at least half a dozen times (nearly blowing your knee once) while doing so. This weather makes us appreciate the warm months that much more! All the salt, cinder, and ice-mud looks awfully pretty juxtaposed with the bundled up misery-people and skeleton trees! I didn't want to leave my house for the next few days, anyway!

*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad