Rumor: Pulju and Barrie Out & Ekholm In With $2.062 Million in Cap, We Want MOAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Moving a 1st and Yams for a dman who can't play defense to save his life in Klingberg?
giphy.gif

Yeah really lol

Could probably get Klingberg @50% for a third and 25% for a 5th. Would be the most I would pay. And I dont think I would even do that, because I dont think its needed.

Reactions: McAsuno

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Ok... now it appears after reading some rumours that Detroit has done a 180 on Bertuzzi and they are willing to listen to offers again.

He'd be a great fit for the Oilers but he'd be a pure rental... does Holland trade a 1st for him?

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Yeah really lol

Could probably get Klingberg @50% for a third and 25% for a 5th. Would be the most I would pay. And I dont think I would even do that, because I dont think its needed.

Whether it's Kilngberg, Ghostisbehere or someone else I think we need a d-man that can skate. Other than Nurse we don't really have anyone with breakout skating speed and I think we'll need that if we play the Avalanche again or in a dream scenario one of the faster Eastern teams in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad