Puempel and Ceci's OHL season done

koreaboy

Oct 14, 2010
Give them to bingo. Maybe give them a game if and when we're free and clear for a playoff spot.

TristanH

Apr 22, 2012
Ottawa
LOL.. ,. We have the second lowest goals against in the NHL right now after Chicago. Sure we've had great goaltending.. but these guys have done an awesome job... For who we've had available Benoit is still one of the best options.. Lundin certainly hasn't held his weight..

Cowen will be back.. Benoit is the natural one to drop off... not a chance anyone from bingo on D is going to crack the lineup and stick this year.. these are the soldiers Maclean is going to roll with.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Hopefully he goes in Bingo and stays there to help them in the playoffs.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
It's hard to say they won't play for us after Silfver and Stone played for us last year.I think Ceci will play.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
I think they'll stay in the AHL. Ceci may get a call up if there is an injury to Gonchar or Gryba.

I also want to mention the insane playoffs Noesen is having right now. :yo:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I sure as hell hope Ceci doesn't play with the Senators this playoffs, he's far from being NHL ready at the moment.

Just being honest.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Ceci will only come up to serve with the Black Aces during the playoffs if Bingo gets knocked out before us. Otherwise, he'll play there. Ceci is only 19, and clearly needs some work learning the pro game and developing some sandpaper, so to speak. It wouldn't be fair to throw him into the heat of an NHL playoff chase. You are setting the kid up to fail, and that makes no sense.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Im eager to check out Ceci's defensive game since ive never seen him play a junior game.

I sure hope its not an effort issue, its just a lack of understanding, since Luke could fix that in a New York minute.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Ceci will get so much benefit from being under Richardson, he needs to go there ASAP and stay there for as long as he can.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I think they'll stay in the AHL. Ceci may get a call up if there is an injury to Gonchar or Gryba.

I also want to mention the insane playoffs Noesen is having right now. :yo:

Yet he's still only having the 2nd best playoffs of Sens prospects currently playing in the playoffs. :D

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
There is a difference between raw forwards and raw D-Men. Ceci needs some time in Bingo before getting a whiff at the big team. Even Karlsson was down there for a stretch before getting a shot at the big club.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00