Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
win

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

made my own ms paint for d rongos, everyone should do the same.

Untitled.gif

throw-table-catch-chair.gif

Last edited:

Jun 15, 2007
I admit I am biased since I quite like Semin, but I still don't understand why Semin was the butt of the joke in the bongo playing situation. I mean...Semin doesn't acquit himself well but Marc Staal, good ole' Canadian boy with 2 inches on him, turtles against a skill player that doesn't fight.

I mean, on hockeyfights 400 people voted and 48% thought Staal won, 28% thought Semin won. Bizarre.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/56289

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
I admit I am biased since I quite like Semin, but I still don't understand why Semin was the butt of the joke in the bongo playing situation. I mean...Semin doesn't acquit himself well but Marc Staal, good ole' Canadian boy with 2 inches on him, turtles against a skill player that doesn't fight.

I mean, on hockeyfights 400 people voted and 48% thought Staal won, 28% thought Semin won. Bizarre.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/56289

I think the only ones who won in that fight were the fans. Stall covering up to avoid those "punches" is just as hilarious as Semin making his best impression of a 15 year old girl. It was a good laugh when it happened, and it will always make me laugh anytime i watch it in the future. I win as a fan!!! :yo:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I think the only ones who won in that fight were the fans. Stall covering up to avoid those "punches" is just as hilarious as Semin making his best impression of a 15 year old girl. It was a good laugh when it happened, and it will always make me laugh anytime i watch it in the future. I win as a fan!!! :yo:

Yeah, who cares who won the fight. The ultimate winner is us the fans. That **** is hilarious.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Big game for 1st place in the metro. I hate these Rangers and let's win. And I'm sure we will see them in a game 7 in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad