pubs with big screens

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
That's a tall order. It's rare to find most sports bars with TVs that are in excess of 55". Most places just have like a dozen of the 55-65" TV. But also, what quadrant?

Others are probably going to know better than I, but I hear Schanks is one of the places to be for stuff like this. There's one in the South on Macleod and one in the NW in Crowfoot. I think Hudson's kinda has stuff like this too.

But if it has to be around 80'+... Rent/buy/borrow a projector for a basement and uber eats/skip the dishes?

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Schanks North used to, but not sure if they still do after their renovations. Could call and ask

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Most sports bars will have 55" TVs and if the game you want to watch isn't on, you can generally ask for a specific game if others around you aren't interested in the game on TV.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I know some Boston Pizza's (maybe all for all I know) have that big tv screen that's actually 9 TVs.

boston pizza.jpg

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
How's the food? Do I need to make a reservation? What about your waitresses... Sexually speaking???

A vast variety of highly recommended foods made in the cooking style of uber eats or skip the dishes. ;)

You have II at your service. Who else do you need waiting on you? ;)

Reactions: InfinityIggy

morningla

Aug 18, 2011
That's a tall order. It's rare to find most sports bars with TVs that are in excess of 55". Most places just have like a dozen of the 55-65" TV. But also, what quadrant?

Others are probably going to know better than I, but I hear Schanks is one of the places to be for stuff like this. There's one in the South on Macleod and one in the NW in Crowfoot. I think Hudson's kinda has stuff like this too.

But if it has to be around 80'+... Rent/buy/borrow a projector for a basement and uber eats/skip the dishes?

i'm looking at West NW North, downtown, within the triangle.
i will call shanks and a some BP. I like those connected TVs!
thanks

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
i'm looking at West NW North, downtown, within the triangle.
i will call shanks and a some BP. I like those connected TVs!
thanks
Brad says hi and thank you for considering your local BP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad