OT: Public call for Leafs fans great with photoshop/graphic design to create GDTs?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
For the largest fan base on this board and busiest sub-board, it seems we have nobody to create high quality GDTs with great own-created content such as photoshops, edited pictures, gifs, statistical graphics, etc.. Or at least nobody willing to.

These days we just start up threads like "alright boys and girls heres the GDT, discuss" or with some tweets just attached and it honestly sucks. It would be pretty sick to open up the GDT in the morning or afternoon and read a high quality OP like the way GDTs are on other team's boards. And as recent as Game 1 of the regular season vs Ottawa, we actually changed the pre-game talk thread into the GDT, something I've never seen before in all the years I've been on this website.

If you are great with photoshop or another program because I'm not sure what's considered the best these days (or graphic design in general), I think I speak for most people on this board when I say we encourage you to make some GDTs if you have free time and it sounds like something you'd be interested in. Because we probably have the weakest GDT game on HF :laugh:

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Seems like a lot of work.
It sure was and times have changed.

I remember when I used to make 'em. One particular is when I gave shoutouts to some Leafs members alias signed them on the graffiti wall. Some names you may still recognize if you've been around for a bit.. :D

Yj0EGnj.jpg

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
It sure was and times have changed.

I remember when I used to make 'em. One particular is when I gave shoutouts to some Leafs members alias signed them on the graffiti wall. Some names you may still recognize if you've been around for a bit.. :D
That's the kind of content we'd love to see again. And oof, 2nd line winger Joey Crabb

Reactions: CanadasTeam

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
I think the issue is time. The best thing to have for the GDTs would be a consistent template that even a rookie can use for most gamedays. Then for special gamedays (Saturday, against rivals, etc.) we can come up with unique things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad