GDT: Pt. 3: Day 2, 2015 NHL Draft (STREAM, TV info and draft data in post #1) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Schenn and Grossmann can still easily be traded. Erik gryba got traded today people, Schenn and Grossmann have more value than him

They will be moved after the draft and probably after July 1st. Hextall can add more picks for next years draft.

Broad Street Elite

Nov 9, 2011
I would be fine with the Flyers trading Grossmann and other D-men for future picks. I personally feel like you get a lot better return when you defer it for a year.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Seems like more goalies than usual this year. I feel like I've seen 25+. I'll have to check the numbers, but I feel like an unusual amount of goalies are being taken this year.

Which makes me happy to see us take Sandstrom and Tomek.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Seems like more goalies than usual this year. I feel like I've seen 25+. I'll have to check the numbers, but I feel like an unusual amount of goalies are being taken this year.

Which makes me happy to see us take Sandstrom and Tomek.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Ok I was fine with Sandstrom and Tomek, in fact i'd even say that I like both of those picks.

But we didn't need to use that pick on another G. I would have rather taken a shot on a boom or bust skilled forward.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Is anyone else just a little bit disappointed there hasn't been more trades made? If I recall correctly I remember reading there that was going to be a frenzy amount of trades.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm actually perfectly okay with this.

One of these goalies is gonna work out :laugh:

Big boy this one, eliteprospects says 6'6"

And with him being Russian and without a transfer agreement, I think they can hold his rights well past four years.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So our first two picks were amazing, next two were the goalies, then two odd ones, two high potential ones, and another goalie.

Very happy overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad