Injury Report: #2: Nolan Patrick Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26, '19); 1-year $874,125 qualifying offer (Oct. 16, '20)

phlflyer1

Oct 16, 2007
South Jersey
Hopefully he has been hangin and bangin at Gold’s during his time off. You can never have enough heavy for a long playoff run.
Stewie and him spottin each other on the rack.

xie8sflgult31.jpg

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019

At this point, I really can't see him playing this year. He would get, what, a maximum of 5-6 NHL games by the time he's actually ready to be in the lineup?

That doesn't seem like nearly enough for a guy who's been out all season with no training camp, no games, no contact, jumping right in to playoff-type hockey.

Would love to be wrong.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I think he needs to get sent down this week to have a good shot at something this ref season. But he could help us in the playoffs obviously.
I would love to have more insight into what they are waiting for before clearing him for contact.
You’d think they have a timeline and he just hits milestones without symptoms to continue. Maybe he had a small setback

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
At this point, I really can't see him playing this year. He would get, what, a maximum of 5-6 NHL games by the time he's actually ready to be in the lineup?

That doesn't seem like nearly enough for a guy who's been out all season with no training camp, no games, no contact, jumping right in to playoff-type hockey.

Would love to be wrong.

Would still be good to have him as a depth option in the playoffs in case of injury. He's still a better much option than every Phantom except maybe Frost.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Reactions: baudib1

PhlthyRich

Mar 26, 2019
Philadelphia
While I will never click on a link from The Sun (a lot of the North of England still boycott them...) that is awesome.

Means my Mum will get it free... and not be crippled by them for a few days at a time.

Funny, the other link choice was Unilad and I thought that would catch some hate lol

Reactions: Appleyard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad