PSA: Forewarned is forearmed

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
f***ing scumbag

I know one of his victims. One of the first people to out him, actually. I also know several players who played for him. In hindsight it's probably a good thing my parents couldn't afford AAA, because I likely would have been on one of his teams.

I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Also, f*** all of the people who heard the rumors, knew what might be going on, had a really good idea what he was, and turned a blind eye because "winning". There are plenty of them. I was well aware of his reputation in my early teens, and I never even played for him. His enablers should be in jail too.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I know one of his victims. One of the first people to out him, actually. I also know several players who played for him. In hindsight it's probably a good thing my parents couldn't afford AAA, because I likely would have been on one of his teams.

I hope he gets hit by a bus.

Also, f*** all of the people who heard the rumors, knew what might be going on, had a really good idea what he was, and turned a blind eye because "winning". There are plenty of them. I was well aware of his reputation in my early teens, and I never even played for him. His enablers should be in jail too.
He deserves what’s coming to him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad