(ps3) tsn turning point trade block *NEW WEBSITE*

fearistic

Sep 11, 2009
:edmonton
Oilers

Oilers are in need of some top prospects and a goalie!!

OIlers are still rebuilding and my core is set with Dougie Hamilton, RNH, Taylor Hall, Yakupov, and Kelfbom.

Will take offers for anyone for young up coming prospects. Please PM asap!!

CanucksCupHopes*

:leafs
I've sent you an offer...feel free to counter. I won't give up 1st line guys but can work from there down with prospects/picks.
I got an offer from Nashville but not the leafs?

dont

Sep 17, 2012
Renfrew
Leafs and Kings Deal

:leafs trade Dion Phaneuf and Clarke MacArthur

to

:kings2 for Mike Richards and Dennis Seidenberg

Ibleedblackandgold

Sep 19, 2012
Krejci and marchand on the block. Looking to get a little bigger. 2 very good players in the game.

would like equivalent in return.

beercase

Sep 18, 2012
Krejci and marchand on the block. Looking to get a little bigger. 2 very good players in the game.

would like equivalent in return.

i have a few wingers i would part with, if you have any interest in hartnell, simmonds or dustin brown (or pretty much any of my players for that matter) we may be able to work something out.

im most interested in krejci

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Quick league question, Blackhawk89 and I completed a trade and it was accepted online but the players haven't moved onto each others teams yet. Is there a reason why or something?

blackhawk89

Oct 27, 2010
Switzerland
Quick league question, Blackhawk89 and I completed a trade and it was accepted online but the players haven't moved onto each others teams yet. Is there a reason why or something?

We have to wait until the commissioner accepts our trade and simulates to the next period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad