[PS3] NHL 13 Be A GM Online Connected League *TAKING RESERVES*

oilers1994

Jun 8, 2007
*Gary Bettman*
We have trade to announce:

The Calgary Flames trade Alex Tanguay,Lee stempniak, Jay bouwmeester and two 4th round picks (2013 and 2014)

TO the Minnisota Wild in exchange for cal clutterbuck,dany heatley,tom gilbert and jonis brodin

*agreed on by both gms

Wow I think as much as I hate to say that the Flames won that deal

JumboThornton92

May 20, 2010
Atlantic Canada
I have a PS3 and I pre-ordered the game so if you can't fill the league up. Shoot me an inbox and I'll take whatever remaining team is left.

I'd hate to see this league be halted because you couldnt find a GM for lets say Carolina

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Flames not done

I am still looking to trade after my blockbuster with minny. I need a tough shutdown #4 defencman like a rusty klesla type of defender and I would like to acquire a reliable back up goalie. I will take a veteran back up (i.e biron) but i am also interested in young back ups (i.e bobrovsky and bernier)

To acquire these services I am offering:
C.Matt stajan (82)
D.Anton Babchuk (79)
G.Henrik Karlson (77)
F.Blake Comeau (79)
along with picks and prospects.

Please PM with your offers.

KaZziT

Jun 29, 2012
Finland
Wow I think as much as I hate to say that the Flames won that deal
I'm Wild-GM and I see that too. My Front-6 is not my problem this year. I wanted Bouwmeester to the Wild and it takes Gilbert and Brodin. Heatley can be deadly in some hand's but my hand's dont have that magic :) Here is some chemistry problems with Heatley and Gm..

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
I'm Wild-GM and I see that too. My Front-6 is not my problem this year. I wanted Bouwmeester to the Wild and it takes Gilbert and Brodin. Heatley can be deadly in some hand's but my hand's dont have that magic :) Here is some chemistry problems with Heatley and Gm..

haha well I am happy to take him off your hands, but it was a good trade for you also with you getting bouwmeester, it really improves your D

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
So close to a full league.

surprised no one has taken carolina yet, I thought they were one of the better teams. Same with Dallas they are pretty good too. It's going to be a hard sell for someone to take the islanders though:laugh: but someone did take columbus so you never know:sarcasm: maybe someone looking for a challenge will take them

MKMM

Jun 15, 2012
To Nashville:
Vlasic (84)
Stuart (84)
4 Rounder

To San Jose:
Gill (80)
Gaustad (77)
Watson
Ellis (72)

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Purposed Trade

Sharks receive:
Berglund and a 3rd

Blues receive:
Pavelski

if you are the sharks gm and you plan on using pavelski as a center than I do this deal, if you want pavelski as a RW than i don't do this deal. san jose has a surplus of centers and they don't need berglund. That's just my opinion

DeepBlueSea408

Jan 13, 2010
SAN JOSE
if you are the sharks gm and you plan on using pavelski as a center than I do this deal, if you want pavelski as a RW than i don't do this deal. san jose has a surplus of centers and they don't need berglund. That's just my opinion

im actually the blues gm haha and yes i plan on using him at center!

PatrickMcg

Aug 28, 2012
open for trades

Everybody on my team is available except for karlsson and spezza. Hey flames gm...im interested in ryan howse and sven bartschi. Psn me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad