[PS3] NHL 13 Be A GM Online Connected League *TAKING RESERVES*

Hicks12

Sep 12, 2012
i think ima leave this league. mostly all these trades are such rigged its ridiculous! no point in playing. idk if you have numerous accounts, making trades with the computer gm's or what. but whats the point anymore?... not even fair. never seen so many lopsided trades in someones favor!

Just beat him in games and it's all good

Flames34

Aug 19, 2012
Blackville, NB
i think ima leave this league. mostly all these trades are such rigged its ridiculous! no point in playing. idk if you have numerous accounts, making trades with the computer gm's or what. but whats the point anymore?... not even fair. never seen so many lopsided trades in someones favor!

and what a coincidence that the teams that he made all the lop sided trades were with the people that didnt/dont even have a hf boards account (his "friends"). the facts state that hes clearly a cheater and everyone should drop out of the league and let him play by himself and his so called "friends"!

Then quit your *****ing and leave. We dont care why.

ThankyouOMGnyr

Sep 16, 2012
I'm the gm of nyr.
Looking to trade lundquist and 1st. Want a number one left winger. Will only take quality offers. Possibly will take a center but likely not for hemrik.

ThankyouOMGnyr

Sep 16, 2012
I'm sorry for the two teams I'm supposed to be playing btw. I'll be hooking my ps3 up immediately so you guys can play. Don't feel that this is how I'll treat the league. We have a good core here and want to be a part of it. Having lots of fun so far everyone so thumbs up!!

Flames34

Aug 19, 2012
Blackville, NB
I'm sorry for the two teams I'm supposed to be playing btw. I'll be hooking my ps3 up immediately so you guys can play. Don't feel that this is how I'll treat the league. We have a good core here and want to be a part of it. Having lots of fun so far everyone so thumbs up!!

No worries bro its just a game :laugh: Once we get through the the first few weeks we will be goin good.

kidkenny

Oct 4, 2007
Would like to join league if a space opens up.
Very active GM
psn: kidkenny11

Thanks

ThankyouOMGnyr

Sep 16, 2012
@TSNbobmckenzie Rangers uneasy with their roster and rash of early injuries setting them on a slow start. Look for them to be selling later if things don't improve...need to get size according to source...

ROBERTSMITH

Mar 24, 2011
I'm the gm of nyr.
Looking to trade lundquist and 1st. Want a number one left winger. Will only take quality offers. Possibly will take a center but likely not for hemrik.

@TSNbobmckenzie Rangers uneasy with their roster and rash of early injuries setting them on a slow start. Look for them to be selling later if things don't improve...need to get size according to source...

@TSNddreger NYR in talks with team about acquiring left winger, still seems far off

Aint I New york?? wtf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad