PS3 EASHL Team - RECRUITING

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
-From the Dateline Predators-​

Hello. A new team is out there on the PS3 EASHL. We have a couple decent players from HF, and we are looking to get more players! Our team name is Dateline Predators. We are looking for all positions, so message me, ThatCrazyRangerFan on HF, or on PS3. My PSN is ComradeObama. You guys can also message Krishna on here, for those of you who know him, since he and I are trying to run this:laugh: but give us a shot, HFers welcome

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
For now until possibly EA fixes the mic issue, we'll teamspeak on the server mikeal.com

There's a few of us on there already and a huge group that do OTP together from time to time

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Dateline Predators sitting at 2-2 after the first night.

We won a 4 overtime game with a goal from Perfection09

feeel10

Sep 8, 2010
Ive just sent a join request (psn is feeel10) I play RW LW C RD and someday will eventually work on my G as I was a n.1 G for most of the nhl12 year. I just think the user goalie system is unplayable right now and I might wait for a patch to fix it b4 getting into it.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Ill accept you as soon as I get home, or if Krishna gets to it first :)
BTW we would appreciate a player strong in the crease to stop pucks. Also looking for a strong winger with good passing. Everyone is welcome tho.

Last edited:

getzforfighting*

im an absolute beauty sniper, psn falcs51 if u want a scoring champ

rw if possible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad