HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
CADILLAC-ARENA-Night-View-1440x935-1.jpg

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I wonder how much time Dun will get in the game?

A 4:30 am my time pre-season game can wait until after work.

Will be interesting to see a potential future first pairing in Vaak and Mac patrolling the blue line together, I hope they look confident and play well.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The exterior of the arena is pretty cool IMO

Best of luck today fellas, I'm hoping for another entertaining preseason game.
With the Flames dressing Peluso, is there a Bruin we might see him throw down with today?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
The exterior of the arena is pretty cool IMO

Best of luck today fellas, I'm hoping for another entertaining preseason game.
With the Flames dressing Peluso, is there a Bruin we might see him throw down with today?

Miller or Backes could fight him I suppose, but why would the B’s want to risk hurting a guy who can actually play hockey because a plug like Peluso wants to fight?

Seems like a pretty dumb idea if you are the B’s.

Reactions: Ladyfan and DKH

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Miller or Backes could fight him I suppose, but why would the B’s want to risk hurting a guy who can actually play hockey because a plug like Peluso wants to fight?

Seems like a pretty dumb idea if you are the B’s.
I never suggested the Bruins would want anything of the sort. I don't know all the guys the Bruins have dressed, wasn't sure if there was a plug of their own, or a youngster wanting to make an impact... etc.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
At least I can listen to the game if I can’t find a stream that doesn’t trigger alarm bells on my computer

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I never suggested the Bruins would want anything of the sort. I don't know all the guys the Bruins have dressed, wasn't sure if there was a plug of their own, or a youngster wanting to make an impact... etc.

The youngsters the B’s brought will want to make an impact on the scoresheet I would imagine?

I’m a fan of physical hockey and spontaneous fighting where a player is sticking up for a teammate (for something dirty). I have always thought staged fighting, or fighting just to fight in a preseason game was ridiculous.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The youngsters the B’s brought will want to make an impact on the scoresheet I would imagine?

I’m a fan of physical hockey and spontaneous fighting where a player is sticking up for a teammate (for something dirty). I have always thought staged fighting, or fighting just to fight in a preseason game was ridiculous.
It all depends on the type of player they are, right? With Peluso on a two-way deal, if he wants to make the team, he needs to make an impact and he simply isn't skilled enough to expect it to be on the score sheet. For him, it will be finishing checks and defending teammates.

Surprisingly, he actually hasn't fought much in the last couple years, but a Jets fans claimed it was because he's too tough and I'm kind of curious how true that is :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad