Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
BRUINS ANNOUNCE ROSTER AND SCHEDULE FOR PRESEASON GAME AT BUFFALO SABRES

BOSTON – The Boston Bruins announced today the roster and schedule for the team’s preseason game against the Buffalo Sabres on September 26.

GAME ROSTER:

Forwards:
John Beecher, Jesper Boqvist, Alex Chiasson, John Farinacci, Danton Heinen, Trevor Kuntar, Jakub Lauko, Milan Lucic, Marc McLaughlin, Jayson Megna, Georgii Merkulov, Oskar Steen, Luke Toporowski

Defensemen: Frederic Brunet, Brandon Carlo, Jackson Edward, Matt Grzelcyk, Mason Lohrei, Ryan Mast, Ian Mitchell

Goaltenders: Michael DiPietro, Kyle Keyser

BRUINS SCHEDULE:

Tuesday, September 26 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA / KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY)

- Pre-game skate, 10 a.m.

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following pre-game skate

- Travel to Buffalo, NY

- Preseason game at Buffalo Sabres, 7 p.m. (KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY | TV: NESN+)

- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following the game

- Travel to Boston, MA

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Man... I wish Clifton didn't join the Sabres... out of all the f@#$ teams.

Forwards need to watch his reverse hits.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Here's their lineup for tomorrow. I put ours over on their board

smartselect_20230925_170726_photos-jpg.746150

smartselect_20230925_170734_photos-jpg.746151

• Wow
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

bergeronsboys

Jan 10, 2014
ON
I’ll be heading down to Buffalo for the game tomorrow! Can’t wait to see Looch back in a Bs jersey…helps the sting of knowing I won’t see Bergeron or Krejci skate again. Will probably be keeping an eye on Lohrei and Farinacci as I’ve never seen them and seem like two solid prospects.

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
Interesting forward group. The only training camp line from that group is Lucic-Beecher-Lauko. Other combos from camp are Heinen-Merkulov, Lucic-McLaughlin and Steen-Megna.

D pairs we’ve seen in camp are…
Lohrei Carlo
Brunet Mast
Which maybe leaves Gryz on the right with Edward.
Edward and Brunet played together in Game 1 and Game 3 at the prospects event, and Edward played with Lohrei in the middle game, with Edward manning his off side in all 3 games.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’ll be heading down to Buffalo for the game tomorrow! Can’t wait to see Looch back in a Bs jersey…helps the sting of knowing I won’t see Bergeron or Krejci skate again. Will probably be keeping an eye on Lohrei and Farinacci as I’ve never seen them and seem like two solid prospects.
Have a blast and cheer loud for our boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad